Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

My New Weather 'toy'

Cloudburst

Posted

Hi all, i hope your all having a great xmas, certianly very full after the christmas diner today :D . Well i finally recieved my first weather station today, the La crosse WS2500. Its up and running now, just have to find a large pole to put the wind meter on. Its allready feeding my interest in the weather and i have only had it on a couple of hours.

Really simple to set up, and completely wireless, although i am having trouble with the weather display 32 software as its not very user friendly, but getting there.

la18mo.jpg

Hopefully you should be able to see my Weather information soon on my webpage (Data will update every 15mins), slightly dissapointed with the rarther slow update rate but none the less a great gift that i will probably be staring at for a good many hours. :)

la22lc.jpg

All the best,

Andy

Edited by ¤CloudBurst¤

Posted
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)

Well done you lucky so and so's I am sooooo jealous :D . Maybe next year!

Posted
Andy - agreed that Weather Display has a steep learning curve, but there are many users of it that can help.

If you have any queries then you may be interested in the forum at http://www.weather-watch.com/smf - lots of WD users there to help.

cheers

Cheers all and Bristolwx for that :):) , i take it you use it then?

Posted
Yes I have used Weather Display for nearly 2 years - since I got my weather station - so I think I know it quite well, but there are aspects of the program I have not even looked at. You can see see the data from WD if you click the link to my website below.

:)

Yes, your website is excellent so much information, that must have took a while to set up. :)