Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

March Photo Competition

Posted

:huh: -->

QUOTE(Ross B @ 30 Mar 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was up near aonach moor. The opposite side of Glencoe I THINK. Dont really know what the exact area is called, will find out for you :)

ah right yeh i know it now next to the Glencoe visitor centre yeh? knew it looked familiar

Posted

:) -->

QUOTE(Ross B @ 30 Mar 2006, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was up near aonach moor. The opposite side of Glencoe I THINK. Dont really know what the exact area is called, will find out for you :)

Well the 2nd shot is definitely a view out over Rannoch (not Aonach :huh: ) Moor - possibly from the top of Beinn a Chrulaiste, near the Kingie? :)

Posted
B) --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ross B @ 30 Mar 2006, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Well the 2nd shot is definitely a view out over Rannoch (not Aonach :rolleyes: ) Moor - possibly from the top of Beinn a Chrulaiste, near the Kingie? :)

Woops, thats what i ment :lol:

I haven't been up to that area very often (I'm only 18) and i'm rubbish with names, too many mountains etc to remember them all! :doh:

Posted

Here's my third entry - footprints and shadows in the snow. I find it interesting that the trees shadows go in different directions. Reminds me of the moon landing photos they use to try and prove they were taken in a studio and not actually on the moon.

post-5343-1143885694_thumb.jpg

Edited by LadyPakal

Posted
Here's my third entry - footprints and shadows in the snow. I find it interesting that the trees shadows go in different directions. Reminds me of the moon landing photos they use to try and prove they were taken in a studio and not actually on the moon.

Which of coure as you have shown is pure crap! Athough i'm not convinced they ever did get there,i thought Japan had launched a probe to map the moon which would pick up the equipment that was left behind?? Sure it was due 2006/2007?

Posted

I am uploading these today ready for voting. If anyone has anymore photos taken during March they wish to enter - PM me :o