Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Video Footage Of Chase

Posted

Hope this works guys,Keep an y eye on the light in middle ;) as promissed we will get footage to you

http://www.netweather.tv/chase2006/ozzie/L...outbystrike.wmv

Edited by Anvil Crawler

Posted

That's working now ;)

Or at least it was - Ozzie, you need to name it the same thing you're linking to - so rename it tornadochasers.wmv and then link to that and it works fine :)

I've renamed the file for you now.

Posted

LOL Louby believe you and me there is alot of strong language in some footage which will need to be edited.Wait till you see the footage paul got in bears cage.

Posted
LOL Louby believe you and me there is alot of strong language in some footage which will need to be edited.Wait till you see the footage paul got in bears cage.

;)

I cant wait to see all the footage you have got.

Posted
no probs ozzie dunno if its just me but i get 14 seconds and it stops so i miss out the strike ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH my net prob playing up

Hmmm im not 100% what actually got struck but if you look at the light you just see it blow and sparks shoot out.I have more footage to post but need to look through my footage as there is 4 tapes worth which is gonna take a bit of time.

Hmmm im not 100% what actually got struck but if you look at the light you just see it blow and sparks shoot out.I have more footage to post but need to look through my footage as there is 4 tapes worth which is gonna take a bit of time.

just watched it ozzie was the net playing me up looked like a street lamp got hit but if you look at it again you will notice that the lamp about 20ft away went out on the right hand side one minuet it was on then the next after the strike it had gone out with it what a close call

you will notice as you look back on all your footage things you didnt see at first thanks for the vid mate ;)

Posted
just watched it ozzie was the net playing me up looked like a street lamp got hit but if you look at it again you will notice that the lamp about 20ft away went out on the right hand side one minuet it was on then the next after the strike it had gone out with it what a close call

you will notice as you look back on all your footage things you didnt see at first thanks for the vid mate ;)

No worries Wolves and yes you do notice thing on video that you dont notice when there as i dont remember seeing that light blown whilst beeing there untill i looked at footage.More to come tomorrow and i really need to thin k about bed LOL.

No worries Wolves and yes you do notice thing on video that you dont notice when there as i dont remember seeing that light blown whilst beeing there untill i looked at footage.More to come tomorrow and i really need to thin k about bed LOL.

lol ozzie you go get ya kip mate you need it look forward to the rest of the vids take care mate ;)

Posted

wowwwwwwwww!! nice!! ;)

LOL.. love it when you just know somethings gonna happen.. fantastic piece of footage...

nice one ozzie..

cant wait to see the rest.. :)

Posted

;) That's a top clip Ozzie.

Who said they "thought there was gonna be a close strike soon"?

Brilliant thunder too!

Posted
sweet stuff anvil crawler, those lightning strikes looked bloody intense. You got any more footage?

Hi SD the lightning in the U.S is intense,I have never seen anything like it till i went and i do have some more footage i shall post when get chance.

Posted
;) That's a top clip Ozzie.

Who said they "thought there was gonna be a close strike soon"?

Brilliant thunder too!

Ahem, Guilty me lord ;) :lol: :lol:

Paul S

Posted

When you pause the frame just after the strike, when it lights the ground up, it looks like the stroke came down behind you and somehow arched over the top towards the light, judging by the angle of the light:

post-3535-1148121725_thumb.jpg

Posted

:lol: Nice video Ozzie, good job ya were`nt standing next to that lamp post, you would`ve had dry roasted nuts and burnt sausage. ;)

Nigel.