Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Weather Display/Weather Display Live

Posted

Thinking of buying a weather station and wireless outdoor cam but I am put off by the complexities of setting it up. I am the world's most stupid person when it comes to setting stuff up :D My website was built entirely by Yahoo's Pagebuilder and although my pro account supports FTP, Perl and MySQL blah, blah, I haven't used them because I wouldn't know how. :)

Does anyone here use Weather Display and if so, how hard was it to integrate into your website? Can it be done using WYSIWYG editors?

Any help/tips greatly appreciated.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow , thunderstorms and wind

Tugmistress is your best person for advice on WD. I hope she does not mind me saying this. She helped me out. Currently I am using Weatherlink software. I found WD a bit complex but it has great info.

Great site by the way and I am so jealous of those snow scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Thinking of buying a weather station and wireless outdoor cam but I am put off by the complexities of setting it up. I am the world's most stupid person when it comes to setting stuff up :p My website was built entirely by Yahoo's Pagebuilder and although my pro account supports FTP, Perl and MySQL blah, blah, I haven't used them because I wouldn't know how. ;)

Does anyone here use Weather Display and if so, how hard was it to integrate into your website? Can it be done using WYSIWYG editors?

Any help/tips greatly appreciated.

Just a quick reply as i am off out to work in 5 minute :( but feel free to ask any questions :)

WD is sooooo easy ;)

it has it's own set up wizard x 2, one ofr the set up of what info you want to see on your comp and the other is a web set up wizard :)

it holds your hand all the way through and there is a forum for questions about it here.

sorry i can't spend a little more time answering, no peace for the wicked ;)