Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

UK weather forecast summary

Guest Michael (guest)

Light Rain showers in May Short dry spell in June followed by heavier and more prolonged spells of rain in mid june will lead to more intense rains in JULY and August.

Yhis will be one very long wet summer mark my words

Posted
Light Rain showers in May Short dry spell in June followed by heavier and more prolonged spells of rain in mid june will lead to more intense rains in JULY and August.

Yhis will be one very long wet summer mark my words

I did not think guests could reply to topics ;)

Posted
The latest forecasts, news and articles from Netweather are copied into this thread. Please feel free to discuss them by replying within the relevant threads. Membership of the forum is not required to post into this area.

Says it all I think!

Guest Michael (guest)

You bet your life they can and so they should, that's what a forum is for.

By the way i am against spam. it bores the hell out of me,

You want to check out a forum called U2 ( Frontline force) it started sensibly and is now in a mess with comments like !"£%^&^&&***(*

"££$%%

all the way through it.

this will be one very long wet summer mark my words.

The global warmers who predicted long dry summers are talking through their behinds!

There is domes of wet air heading in our direction from Texas, Miami, Bogotar, and other places in South America, plus from the NW and it's all heading to Britain.

We will get between 7 and 10 weeks of rain and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it!

The reason for this, because the goons in South America are cutting the trees down in the tropical rain forrests and it's as simple as that.

I will say with certainty that it will dry up at about the start of September for about 10 days, then it will all go down hill fairly gradually, then by mid to late October the whole of the UK will be under water, maybe drying up for a time from about the 4th December 2007.

The clowns that gave the long range weather forecasts on here need to do some proper research as i have never read rubbish like that in all my life.

Another point is, it's not the summers that have warmed up, they haven't changed one bit, it's the last 21 winters that have been warm.

They want to know why we have those diseases in the hospitals like MRS, it's because we don't get proper winters to kill of the bugs.

Theres your reality, stuff science, that's for amateurs who want to get paid for writing rubbish like that rediculous prediction for the summer of 2007. It will be a dry one.

The Summer of 2007 will be under water and the price of insurance wil rise in the coming year, and that's about it.

love from,

Mike

You bet your life they can and so they should, that's what a forum is for.

By the way i am against spam. it bores the hell out of me,

You want to check out a forum called U2 ( Frontline force) it started sensibly and is now in a mess with comments like !"£%^&^&&***(*

"££$%%

all the way through it.

this will be one very long wet summer mark my words.

The global warmers who predicted long dry summers are talking through their behinds!

There is domes of wet air heading in our direction from Texas, Miami, Bogotar, and other places in South America, plus from the NW and it's all heading to Britain.

We will get between 7 and 10 weeks of rain and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it!

The reason for this, because the goons in South America are cutting the trees down in the tropical rain forrests and it's as simple as that.

I will say with certainty that it will dry up at about the start of September for about 10 days, then it will all go down hill fairly gradually, then by mid to late October the whole of the UK will be under water, maybe drying up for a time from about the 4th December 2007.

The clowns that gave the long range weather forecasts on here need to do some proper research as i have never read rubbish like that in all my life.

Another point is, it's not the summers that have warmed up, they haven't changed one bit, it's the last 21 winters that have been warm.

They want to know why we have those diseases in the hospitals like MRS, it's because we don't get proper winters to kill of the bugs.

Theres your reality, stuff science, that's for amateurs who want to get paid for writing rubbish like that rediculous prediction for the summer of 2007. It will be a dry one.

The Summer of 2007 will be under water and the price of insurance wil rise in the coming year, and that's about it.

love from,

Mike

Does anyone concur?

I forgot to mention, by mid July there will be about 39 flood warnings in force for the UK

A few people will drown in accidents and many people will sadly loose their homes.

There may evern be tornados, though i am not certain of this.

When it comes to predicting weather i am the best and if it means bad news then i will tell it the way it is!

There is no point lying about it.

The winter may also be cold as a result of all this, though this maybe off set by Global Warming

If i am wrong about this i will apologise and buy you all a pint in the pub, and in future i won't make predictions, however i know i am right!

Posted

Here's a startling fact about the rainfall that may interest you Mike - taken from one of the threads in the main forum:

The rainfall totals represent the whole of England and Wales and not just the CET zone. :)

By the end of today, going of Philip's value, it will be in the top 50 wettest Junes recorded.

If it records 100mm, it will be the first time since 1830 that May and June have both recorded at least 100mm.

Hi Shugee thanks.

You are right i feel.

I was right about the rains and the deaths, they came faster than i realised, i know the next 8 weeks are going to be a nightmare.

What will happen is you will get rain on 24 days out of 31 in July and 29 days out of 31 in August, before it dries up for around 10 days at the start of September.

These rains will be a mixture of rain showers and very prolonged spells of rain and the result will be very serious flooding on the scale we had today.

What we had today is only a relatively small sample of what will happen over the next near 9 weeks until the end of August. It will also be fairly chilly.

These rains are coming from ( Miami Florida) (Houston and Dallas Texas) ( Bogota in Columbia) ( Antigua) (Belem) ( New mexico) (Cayenne) and other areas surrounding the Atlantic via the USA and South America)

I strongly believe the cutting down of the rain forrests is the reason why this climate in the UK is getting more monsoon like.

There should be 2 ex storms from Texas heading in our direction soon, maybe by the weekend or next week, plus a stream of rain from Bogota, where it has been raining for over 3 months, and these people have lost their homes and suffered mud slides, when this king of thing happens, it always comes to the UK.

The 2 storms from Texas will be disasterous for the UK

Guest Michael (guest)
Hi Shugee thanks.

You are right i feel.

I was right about the rains and the deaths, they came faster than i realised, i know the next 8 weeks are going to be a nightmare.

What will happen is you will get rain on 24 days out of 31 in July and 29 days out of 31 in August, before it dries up for around 10 days at the start of September.

These rains will be a mixture of rain showers and very prolonged spells of rain and the result will be very serious flooding on the scale we had today.

What we had today is only a relatively small sample of what will happen over the next near 9 weeks until the end of August. It will also be fairly chilly.

These rains are coming from ( Miami Florida) (Houston and Dallas Texas) ( Bogota in Columbia) ( Antigua) (Belem) ( New mexico) (Cayenne) and other areas surrounding the Atlantic via the USA and South America)

I strongly believe the cutting down of the rain forrests is the reason why this climate in the UK is getting more monsoon like.

There should be 2 ex storms from Texas heading in our direction soon, maybe by the weekend or next week, plus a stream of rain from Bogota, where it has been raining for over 3 months, and these people have lost their homes and suffered mud slides, when this king of thing happens, it always comes to the UK.

The 2 storms from Texas will be disasterous for the UK

I have just found out i am right again.

The 2 storms from texas are on their way, the weather men have expressed they are uncertain about it.

"I'm not" it's a dead cert, it's will happen.

They don't tell anyone where these rains are coming from, so i thought i'd take the liberty to say myself.

Saturday 30th June looks likely to me and the second storm i guess will hit on Monday 1st July 2007.

There will be more deaths and more loss of homes in the UK and this is just the start of it.

We have another 8 weeks of this to contend with, right up until the end of August.

The only people that will profit from this are the Undertakers and the holiday firms.

THe UK is doomed to a disasterous summer like none other seen before, it will be worse than that of the Summer of 1985.

If we want to turn these events around, we can, but we need to persuade the Governments of South America and Africa to put an imediate halt to cutting down the rain forests and get new trees planted and we in the UK need to stop driving around in rediculous over sized cars, which we treat as status symbols, These cars have engines up to and above 7.2L, with the average cars having 3 and 4 L engines.

In the past the average engines were 1.1L to 1.6L and there wasn't half the numbers of people driving as we have now, Journeys that took 15 minutes in the past now take 3 and 4 hours.

What you have (Compared to the past ) is many more people driving, larger engined and bodied cars, taking longer to get from A to B, and thus putting out more pollution.

You have a half assed Government that prefers to waste it's time persuading it's citizens to change over to energy efficient light bulbs and put smoking bans in public places, rather than do something about the real causes of climate change, which is as i say, too many cars, with large engines and too many trees being cut down across the equatorial regions.

Instead of sending people to fight wars in iraq and other places, they should be using the money they waste on this, giving incentives to these Governments to get replacing these trees and get these large cars off our roads, and things will then return back to normal.

It's either do as i say or put up with more flooding and more deaths, that's a simple solution instead of all this rubbish about better flood defences.

Anyway watch this space because there will be more deaths and more flooding over the next 8 weeks and that's a promise.

This summer is doomed for disaster.

Whoever is reading this, i wish them luck, because were all going to need it!

Guest Martin (guest)

Hi Mike

When did you realise that we were in for such a bad run of weather?

Does the swing from El Nino to La Nina have an effect on the current weather patterns?

Why do you think the main forecasters have got the summer forcast so wrong?

I notice that they have recently been unable to accurately predict more than a few days ahead.

Although this current weather pattern seems set in.

I have small business reliant on the summer being reasonably good, so have been dreaded one of these coming along.

I hope your predictions are wrong, how ever its the worst run in a summer I have seen for more than 12 years.

Posted

Interesting thinking there Michael. I do hope you are wrong with all that water on the way as the dam down the road from here is only stable because of the pumping that has been taking place. I have the feeling that you may well be right though..

Guest Michael (guest)

Hi,

My heart goes out to the people of Sheffield.

I didn't know the exact location, but i knew as far back as May this was going to happen.

I have been keeping weather records for a long while and i saw the signs in May.

I hope i'm wrong, but from the signs i see before me we need a miracle.

I know what's causing it, however it will take people of common sense to turn these events around.

By cutting and burning the trees down across the Equatorial regions ( Rain Forests) as people we are interfering with the rain cycles that occur in these regions and domes of moisture that normally stay putt in these regions can no longer remain and thus drift in the directions of cooler waters (i.e. Uk and SW Iceland and that's why we are getting all this flooding.

It's a bit like boiling a kettle! The steam goes to the window i.e. the coolest place.

Here we have domes of moisture that can no longer stay in the Equatorial regions and thus head up to the cooler north. The trees acted as a magnet to these domes of moisture

We are also poluting our atmosphere with large engined cars that were never in abundance in the past as they are now and this is making things even more worse.

No one does anything about it because at the heart of it all is Money.

We have 2 simple choices:

We either put up with flooding or :

Persuade the Governments of the equatorial regions to stop destroying the Rain Forests and plant new trees and on our side we get rid of the large polluting vehicles.

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Hi Mike, well done on your predictions so far, if we continue with this mindless plunder will the summer of 2008 fair just as bad if not worse, and what of the up and coming winter?

Posted

I sorta see where you're coming from Michael. I agree that our governments should put more pressure on these countries to manage the area rather than hacking it down. Wouldn't it also be good to see what we are buying? All timber products should be marked as to where the timber has come from. That way the consumer knows what they are buying and where from. Its then down to the consumer to make that choice. I feel that if people knew the source of timber then they would probably buy a managed material. The countries involved rely on the sale of timber. We like the quality of the timber we buy. We pay tax on that, the government are happy. We don't buy then the government lose out and they then reduce the help to those countries because of the lower tax income..

Poor set up isn't it?

Managed catastrophe? You bet.

Posted

Interesting posts from our "Guest" posters although this period of unstable weather was probably not that hard to predict if you think of it logically. The Jet Stream is a Chaotic system, and as such after such a dry April the chaos theory was always going to throw up this sort of 8-10 week period. And as such I would like to bet that a settled period of weather during late July or most of August will be in the offing, why some of you ask, well the same chaotic theory as the last 10-12 weeks will happen again. The Raging Jet and mobile pattern rarely ever lasts for more than 2 months, you can look back at data for the last 50 years to see this, and this should result in a much more settled period of weather for the 2nd half of summer, nearly a racing certainty IMHO. I may be wrong and you can shoot me down in flames but i would put an 80% chance of this happening and coming to fruition.

Paul S

Posted

Paul Sherman' post='1012305' date='30 Jun 2007, 09:42 AM']Interesting posts from our "Guest" posters although this period of unstable weather was probably not that hard to predict if you think of it logically. The Jet Stream is a Chaotic system, and as such after such a dry April the chaos theory was always going to throw up this sort of 8-10 week period.

If that is the case why was long range Netweather forecast dated 17/5/2007 so wrong. I quote

"Rainfall will be below average in Southern Britain, particularly during June and July. It will be closer to average in North and Western parts and perhaps above average in August.

The Sea Surface Temperature profile in the Atlantic favours High pressure development to the South West of the British Isles and we expect the Azores High to be the major factor in bringing largely dry and settled conditions for the most part in June. Blocking over Europe and winds from a southerly quarter were the dominant factors in bringing exceptional warmth in July last year, and whilst this scenario will feature again this Summer, we would not expect the same sort of prolonged hot periods."

Anyone know why the long range forecast hasn't been updated as was indicated towards the end of June?

Posted

I cannot vouch for the Netweather Forecasts as I am not on the Forecast Team, my above post is just my thinking and would have been what "My" Forecast would have been, every LRF Uses different formulas in getting their end result. So with my theory of the Jet being a Chaotic System (Eg Blocking High will replace the chaos) I am going for the end of July to start to become settled with August having Blocking patterns dominant. I may be wrong, this is the chance you take with a LRF

Paul S

Guest Electric Plasma Universe enthusi

To check out the real causes of world's weather patterns check out Prof Jim Mccanney's work @ www.jmccanneyscience.com

If there are any Emmanuel Velokovsky fans out there this should answer your questions!

We do indeed live in an electric plasma universe.

Seek out the new cosmology!!!!!!

Truth above all !!!!!!

Guest Michael (guest)

Hi Everyone,

So far it has rained on the first 3 days of July and the temperatures have been low, which is what i expected.

The months of July and August will be under water. This summer is finished.

Get ready for more flooding and more deaths over the next 8 weeks.

The only dry spell we will get is between the last 2 closing days of August 2007 up to about the 11th September Approximately.

After this will be a mix of rains and dry days up to about 21st October 2007 but no real flooding problems.

What i can say is that from about 21st October to 11th November it will be very stormy with heavy winds and temperatures around 10C to 12C and very wet at times after this i feel it will become very cold. The biggest threat will be more from the winds than the rain.

However bear in mind with global warming, this coldness maybe somewhat off set from what should be very cold conditions. I feel that from about 11th November onwards, there maybe a very sunny period that may last 2 to 3 weeks.

after this it becomes more difficult for me to predict beyond this i would say the likely outcome will be

December 2007 will probably be very dull but fairly quiet.

January 2008 windy but at times wintry also wet. February Sunny with wintry conditions and possibly periods of prolonged snow fall around the 8th. Beyond this i don't know.

I cannot predict the Summer of 2008 at this stage, however it is unlikely to be remarkable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michael (guest)

Wow, where is everyone!

Anyway here we are on the 14th July 2007 and it has rained on 13 out of 14 days ( The only dry day was Sunday 8th July 2007)

Will we get the 7 dry days out of 31 for July that i expected, it looks like it maybe lower than this.

Like i said this summer is doomed for disaster and will be remembered for it's flooding.

We now have just 47 more days of severe rains interdispersed with showers before we get a short dry spell lasting between 7 to 11 days.

Can you guys hold out for the flooding ahead?

We will need all the luck we can get.

Guest Martin (guest)

Hi Michael

have to say we've had some dry and sunny weather in Brighton over the weekend, and the same today Monday and the forcast for the week looks ok.

I have seen a few people hinting that there might be some hope for August.

So its not raining every where, but i agree not the best summer

Im hoping for a few more sunny days

martin

Wow, where is everyone!

Anyway here we are on the 14th July 2007 and it has rained on 13 out of 14 days ( The only dry day was Sunday 8th July 2007)

Will we get the 7 dry days out of 31 for July that i expected, it looks like it maybe lower than this.

Like i said this summer is doomed for disaster and will be remembered for it's flooding.

We now have just 47 more days of severe rains interdispersed with showers before we get a short dry spell lasting between 7 to 11 days.

Can you guys hold out for the flooding ahead?

We will need all the luck we can get.

Guest Pritie

What's the weather going to be like on the 22nd of September? Does anyone out there know???? The reason i'm asking is becuase i'm getting married on that day. I'm actually thinking that were getting all this bad weather now because it's going to be really nice in September. :D

What's the weather going to be like on the 22nd of September? Does anyone out there know???? The reason i'm asking is becuase i'm getting married on that day. I'm actually thinking that were getting all this bad weather now because it's going to be really nice in September. :D

It would help if we knew where you are getting married also it is hard to predict at this time.