Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Canada recent tornado's

Posted

On Friday Manitoba Tornado Rated F4, At least the 5th violent tornado in North America This Year

A article on the F4 in Canada

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...70623/20070623/

some video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv8H-RTVGew

another possibly violent tornado On Saturday in Manitoba

Posted

This tornado occurred in the late afternoon on Friday in the outer suburban portion of Winnipeg in a place called Elie, which is a few miles west of YWG. Four houses were reportedly destroyed. By coincidence, the most significant, and perhaps only deadly tornado ever to strike in Manitoba was on the same date in 1922, and not too far away, in the town of Portage la Prairie where this same tornado was first spotted on Friday.

The tornado producing cell in this case was moving southeast at about 40 knots based on live radar that I was watching during the event. The radar signatures were nowhere near as impressive as Greensburg, and I have the impression that the tornado was around F2 for most of its lifespan and just reached F4 very briefly.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

That was some tornado. I rather liked that last video, a dedicated group pulled off a great chase, which looked very frightening :whistling:

I am glad people are like that, the world is much more interesting because of them and their like :)

Russ

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Might have guessed TornadoVideos, those guys just get crazier,almost got themselves caught up in a very dangerous situation there.. But still fantastic footage, i envy these boys..!!