Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Top UK Temperatures @ 14:25 BST

SP1986

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

1. London: 27C (81F) *unconfirmed*

2. Northolt: 26C (79F)

3. Norwich: 25C (77F)

4. Manchester: 25C (77F)

5. Liverpool: 25C (77F)

6. Bournemouth: 24C (75F)

7. Southampton: 24C (75F)

8. Blackpool: 24C (75F)

9. Birmingham: 24C (74F)

10. Bristol: 24C(74F)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

nope fraid not the highest today is 'just' officially 26C

Posted

29C so a long way off the record - feel were going to wait a long time for the record to be broken

Posted

Knowing the laws of pleasure-pain probably wet,cool and windy

Posted

normal - what I like is a hot day then a really nice soothing thunderstorm. Im fed up of these high pressures im thinking of committing suicide (how boring can drive me to this) :D :roll:

Posted

Yeah, you're totally right Meso. What we need is a good thunderstorm at night to cool everything down, I think even I could bear the heat a bit more then. I like a good thunderstorm too but my other half bless him, is terrified of them.

My mum said that summers used to have hot days but then at night it would cool right down and rain. Any chance of us ever reverting back to that or has the climate changed too significantly?

Also, what temp do you predict for throughout the night?

Posted

I dont like the heat that much either , I cant sleep, and during the day I either get burned ( stupid continental pale skin ) or I get really claustrophobic.

i love a good thundery breakdown, it feels like its releasing the pressure a bit.

Literally as well of course.

Posted

I dont think we will see that - im going to a thought that cool days and cool nights in the summer with plenty of rain especially here.

I didnt know what you meant by night so for tonights temp I think it will go down to around 10°C

The average summer is around 13°C minimum in the night so for a summer temp I would 12°C average in the nighttime for this summer as an average

Posted

I can stand these temps - well nice just not used to the sun which is a bit warm for this time of year! Currently 25C

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

25c and very sunnys and hots in lootons todays! last nights temp is was 14c. me is not remeber such good weathers like this in lootons in aprils since me was kiddie! :D:D:D

• 4 years later...