Cold?
IGNORED

Boston snow

Posted
  • Location: North Kenton (Tyne-and-Wear)6miles east from newcastle airport

LES

Nice pics,

My parents live in Boston, they live up by Boston Town Football club, its a shame the snow fell this weekend lol im off to Boston for a few days , somewhere between the 7thapril and the 18th for a few days, havent decided which dates yet

nigel

Posted
LES

Nice pics,

My parents live in Boston, they live up by Boston Town Football club, its a shame the snow fell this weekend lol im off to Boston for a few days , somewhere between the 7thapril and the 18th for a few days, havent decided which dates yet

nigel

Hi Nigel

Not far off Tattershall road then, i was up that way on Monday, looking round a car boot at Boston FC.

Have your parents lived in Boston long, changing place now, alot of eastern block people.

Regards

Les

Posted

Evening Les

I think they have been there at least 10 years, ive been in Newcastle for 6 years, and they moved to Boston from Birmingham , some years before that, .

We {me and my wife} when we go usually take a walk up the river{witham] and take a stoll up to Antons Gout. I cannot remember the name of the pub in Antons Gout, but they do a nice Pint. Weve also been to the pub in the Marina , on a number of occasions. Personally i love the place, , because i also like fishing, and my parents house is ideal . right by the river Witham and not far from the Maude Foster Drain, which i have fished on many occasion

nigel

Posted
Evening Les

I think they have been there at least 10 years, ive been in Newcastle for 6 years, and they moved to Boston from Birmingham , some years before that, .

We {me and my wife} when we go usually take a walk up the river{witham] and take a stoll up to Antons Gout. I cannot remember the name of the pub in Antons Gout, but they do a nice Pint. Weve also been to the pub in the Marina , on a number of occasions. Personally i love the place, , because i also like fishing, and my parents house is ideal . right by the river Witham and not far from the Maude Foster Drain, which i have fished on many occasion

nigel

The pub at Antons Gout used to be called The Oak tree pub but has now changed to the Malcom Arms, we went a few times last summer, the kids playing in the garden while us adults enjoyed a pint as well. I used to fish the Maud foster all the time when i was younger must admit some nice places to fish around our way.

All the best Nigel, you never know may bump into you at the Malcom arms.

Regards

Les

Posted

Afternoon Les

Yes i found the Maud Foster drain very good for fishing, when i go i usually fish up the top end , where the bridge crosses the drain, , ive spent many a hour there, early morning til very late, with some excellent results, Big Tench and Big Bream in that Drain.

We have decided we are going down there , 2 weeks yesterday , staying for the weekend, until monday morning

Nigel