Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Climate Change Poll

Climate Change  

25 members have voted

1. 1. AGW or natural reasons for the recent climate change?

• AGW only
    • Natural causes only
    • Both, with AGW a major factor and natural a minor.
    • Both, with natural reasons a major factor and AGW a minor.
    • Both, equally.
    • Neither
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Do you think we will cool or warm from now on?

• Much cooler
    • Much warmer
    • Slightly cooler
    • Slightly warmer
    • Stay the same
    • Unsure
  3. 3. Do you trust the IPCC report?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  4. 4. Does Solar activity effect our climate more than is currently thought?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  5. 5. Will the freeing of the Ice Caps bring about a cooling phase or warming?

• Cooling
    • Warming
    • Unsure

Posted

Ok, this isn't a place for discussion so I have made it closed to replies, there are plenty of other threads for the discussion of and details etc in the relevant sections elsewhere.

This poll is a little snap shot to find how folks feel about Climate Change on NetWeather members regard Climate Change with today's knowledge available, the media influences, the fors and againsts etc.

We could do a poll every maybe every month or two to see how views and ideas change over time too as and when new research, evidence etc comes available.

Could do with some more Poll Questions but am only allowed five in each Poll so I think we will make two Questions which stay constant in each Poll and three which are directed to any new research or article which is relevant to the time of the Poll.

So the first two are simply do you believe in AGW and Will we warm or cool.

The next three variable questions are Trust in IPCC, Solar Effects and an Ice Cap question.

These are pretty basic questions this time and more specific questions can be posed next time around.

If you have a question you would like to pose for the next poll could you all submit suggestions to me, and we can pose the questions which are most relevant at the time.

Over the next few months we could have someone who can do graphs to see how our views, beliefs etc change as time goes on.

Please be honest and thoughtful in your selections, as far as I know this poll is fairly anonymous apart from the Admin team being able to see who has polled and who hasn't via IP.