Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

ROCKYS BAR B Q

stevestorms

Posted

OK I made it at last ! this is my 7th USA Tour 2 with Charles Edwards and CLOUD9 Tours and 5 with me chums ie James Pete and Tom, plus martin and Andy a few times :D any was delighted to show up at Rockys who is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, his lovely home and his hard working wife put this together for all comers in the Chasing community, was real nice and a scortching hot day it was phew! thanks Rocky it was great :D

Cloud 9 guys Charles Edwards , George Kourounis , John Guyton, Mike Theiss, other people there was a ITV film crew, David Ewoldt, Tom (THE NORTHERN MONKEY) Lynch, and various other chasers who made for a great day talking and showing videos.

Edited by stevestorms

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9
OK I made it at last ! this is my 7th USA Tour 2 with Charles Edwards and CLOUD9 Tours and 5 with me chums ie James Pete and Tom, plus martin and Andy a few times :o any was delighted to show up at Rockys who is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, his lovely home and his hard working wife put this together for all comers in the Chasing community, was real nice and a scortching hot day it was phew! thanks Rocky it was great :o

Cloud 9 guys Charles Edwards , George Kourounis , John Guyton, Mike Theiss, other people there was a ITV film crew, David Ewoldt, Tom (THE NORTHERN MONKEY) Lynch, and various other chasers who made for a great day talking and showing videos.

Ditto to that Steve. A good day was had by all. To top it up Rockie even organised a fly-by. A little thundershower passed by. It helped to cool things down too. We spent a pleasant afternoon/evening in good company. We watched the sunset whilst the Night Hawks swooped for food. post-2466-1211133943_thumb.jpg

Rockie's new "fraidy Hole"

post-2466-1211134287_thumb.jpg

Tornado Warning? (Northern Monkey takes cover)

post-2466-1211134467_thumb.jpg

Pete & Claire

post-2466-1211134124_thumb.jpg

Spot the chaser

post-2466-1211134662_thumb.jpg

Wrong!! Dave is on the left ITV camera man on right

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

Storm shelter at BBQ. :o

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9
Storm shelter at BBQ. :)

Well there was a lot of wind about :o I am not sure if a tornado appeared how many guests would use the shelter. It would have interesting to see how many they could get into it in a rush. Could have set a world record for the number of people in a fraidy hole. A practice drill would have been required.

Tom