Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Arctic Ice 2009

Gray-Wolf

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

As with most everything in the developed world the explosion in services how many 'stamps' were made, sold ,distributed back in the beginning compared with today?

How vast is the industry today compared with then? how many mail items travelled at 30,000ft back in pony express days???

Maybe the explosion in industrialisation and our accelerated consumption also matches temp rises for a reason.

Oh , I do love a good jape.........death of a planet ? not so much :lol: :rofl::)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.
Tis quite interesting. It shows global temperature rise from 1880 matches the price increase in US postal rates, it's titeld 'Shock: Global temperatures driven by US Postal Charges'

http://joannenova.com.au/2009/05/03/shock-...postal-charges/

I have to admit, I certainly saw the funny side of that one!

Nothing really to report, Arctic ice still looking very healthy and Mays monthly temperatures in and the globe is still cooling nicely.

I am worried for the polar bear as i fear man will soon be hunting them for their thick coats so as to keep warm through the long frigid winters to come.

No, the globe is definitely not cooling...

Posted
I have to admit, I certainly saw the funny side of that one!

No, the globe is definitely not cooling...

Sorry mate but you are definitely mistaken.

Plenty enough evidence of this in the real world and also in the data if you can be bothered to go look for it.

Open your eyes.