Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: Cymru And South West England

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and thundery or Cold and snowy.

Just had a 15minute heavy snow shower.

The roads were covered but now looks like its all melted.

Still some lying snow from yesterday. If the temp drops any more then the roads will be DEADLY tomorrow!

Will be interesting what happens on thurs, Met office says low risk of exceptionally severe snow.. But im sure this will change to nothin :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.
Thats incredible looks like there going to go either side of us, unless the window changes :)

I know it doesnt look good i wanted them to merge but that is wishful thinking however there is one even bigger behind it in the middle so at current course would be a hit but im sure that will change. Also isnt the shower activity meant to fizzle out soon?

Posted
I know it doesnt look good i wanted them to merge but that is wishful thinking however there is one even bigger behind it in the middle so at current course would be a hit but im sure that will change. Also isnt the shower activity meant to fizzle out soon?

They were supposed to fizzle out but there doing the opposite as they hit the coast. Once they get a few miles inland they seem to intensify and very slowly fizzle out so we both should see something soon.

Its moving slightly westwards now :)

Posted
They were supposed to fizzle out but there doing the opposite as they hit the coast. Once they get a few miles inland they seem to intensify and very slowly fizzle out so we both should see something soon.

Yes have you seen the red echo's developing in the next larger one to the south!!

Posted

Just been outside its iced over underneath so snow lying now should last until the morning

Looking at the radar it may well be topped up further in a couple of hours again with probably the last shower line for the night moving N now

SK

Posted
Just been outside its iced over underneath so snow lying now should last until the morning

Looking at the radar it may well be topped up further in a couple of hours again with probably the last shower line for the night moving N now

SK

Well s.k I've been having heavy snow here for the last 25mins half hour just recceding now as I type....... the radar shows that line of showers more or less over cheltenham

Left a thin covering at present Snow has now stopped, if and when you get it should be quite hefty

Edited by smarty81

Posted
Looks potent - and also looks like it will pass by to my west :)

I think it is heading for me but it would be a first and it has a long way to go yet. If you want a laugh just enter ba34te and look at 24hour acumulation totals.

Posted
Well s.k I've been having heavy snow here for the last 25mins half hour just recceding now as I type....... the radar shows that line of showers more or less over cheltenham

Left a thin covering at present

Smarty your normally up to date with the forecast...Did you see the latest BBC one?

National

Posted

Surely one if not two of those will hit Bristol if they keep their intensity. Just hope it doesn't fizzle. Good luck guys. Gonna watch a film and hope to come back to see a few flakes before bed. (I know I'll be checking the radar ever 15 mins though - lol, its pathetic :) )

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please
Where about in wiltshire u from?

I'm down in Devon... land of palm trees and the like

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and thundery or Cold and snowy.
Smarty your normally up to date with the forecast...Did you see the latest BBC one?

National

What did it say?