IGNORED

Storm Chasers

Cookie

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds
Back on tuesday

http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/earth/st...ers/index.shtml

9pm discovery channel season 2

Thanks for the heads up Cookie. Now this is a weather programme worth watching :lol:

Posted

They had re-runs of the series this afternoon, including the infamous Greensburg programme. I have to say seeing that brought a tear to my eye, and brought a bit of reality back to the show. Its one thing seeing pictures of it on the net, but when your with a group of chasers who had called it on the day but completely missed, then drive right though the day after. Jeees.

I only got to see that one show as mum wanted to watch Tennis, but I'll be watching the new series religiously.

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Missed it last night cookie, but it must have been last years chase because this years season hasn't

officially started yet, or is it a compilation of many chasers, in any case even if i've seen it before i'd watch again...wonder if its on demand or catch-up Tv....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
did anyone watch it?

Yes, excellent series, some amazing footage, and those guys are nuts...I like the interaction between the chasers, and always end up feeling somewhat sorry for Josh, the team leader (I think) having to put up with the whinges and moans when they miss a twister!