Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather In Wales

Posted

Here i will give you my observations of the weather in south wales in the UK.

Today was a mostly cloudy day with some sunny intervals this afternoon. it was a warm and humid day with a top temperature of 23'C. Some showery rain is passing through this evening.

Posted

Sunshine & Showers, one torrential downpour with hail. Gusty winds with showers. Temperature 20C

Posted

Sunshine & Showers again today :D And more torrential downpours <_< Temperature @ 16:00 - 19C

Posted

Hello Alex. You might want to post your reports in the Today's Weather and chat thread, in Summer Discussion . Not any reports from your area in there I don't think. This section is for reports outside of the UK. More people will see your reports in there.

Posted

I knew this would happen. All i wanted to say was welcome 'Croeso' to this rediculous fiasco and point Alex in the right direction. There is no need to have official data. Just carry on as you were, doing what what you were doing. For what it's worth, I used to measure my rainfall in a container with straight sides and a flat bottom. But, oh no. That isn't official. Now I just use a stinking old frying pan I found in a skip. (about 4mm last night, if anyone's interested. Not quite the scary amount of rain the Met Office were warning me about).

Posted
I knew this would happen. All i wanted to say was welcome 'Croeso' to this rediculous fiasco and point Alex in the right direction. There is no need to have official data. Just carry on as you were, doing what what you were doing. For what it's worth, I used to measure my rainfall in a container with straight sides and a flat bottom. But, oh no. That isn't official. Now I just use a stinking old frying pan I found in a skip. (about 4mm last night, if anyone's interested. Not quite the scary amount of rain the Met Office were warning me about).

Thanks for the help, I now post my weather in today's weather and chat :lol: