Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Another Seasonal Forecast Goes Awry

Guest North Sea Snow Convection

Posted

WTF.

First a battering about the METO long range forecast, of which we all know is not an exact science, and then another thread ruined by AGW conspiracies. Yes, from somebody who trys to avoid the AGW arguement on this forums nowadays, that is exactly, from an outsiders view, what looks like is being suggested.

The METO state they do not use it, so why dont we believe it?

I'm sure i'll hear the arugement of "Dont trust everything you read/hear...", but seriously, do we really have such a trust problem?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Major flaw in your argument. AGW, hasn't been proved true either! So what I stated still stands!

Not so I'm afraid. Given that AGW hasn't been proved true, I'm sure you would be among the first to criticise someone who said, "watch out for all the egg on the sceptics' faces when they realise that AGW was true, and not overestimated at all, all along", on the basis that they would be presenting opinion as fact.

So I see no reason why stating opinion as fact on the other side of the debate should be any different?