Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And General Chat

sunny scunny

Posted

Had a ground frost this morning again but i think were heading into our second air frost of the season here this is great for so early on, Temp is currently 4.2 and dropping readily :wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Currently 8.7c with a good drop. Clear out too.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Currently 8.7c with a good drop. Clear out too.

Temperature drop has slowed right down now, its less than -0.6/hour sitting dead on 3.0c at moment.

Only 1.9c lower to beat my low of the autumn 2009 so far!

Posted

Temperature drop has slowed right down now, its less than -0.6/hour sitting dead on 3.0c at moment.

Only 1.9c lower to beat my low of the autumn 2009 so far!

I need another 3.4c drop to beat my low of the autumn... Temp is refusing to budge from 8.7c!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

I need another 3.4c drop to beat my low of the autumn... Temp is refusing to budge from 8.7c!

Im sure you will do it after all you do have 10 hours of cooling until sun comes up at 7.30ish am.

Day light is less than 11 hours now.

Posted

Im sure you will do it after all you do have 10 hours of cooling until sun comes up at 7.30ish am.

Day light is less than 11 hours now.

Cloud may roll in though. Everytime I think im getting a good temperature drop and i think its gonna be cold, these huge booming clouds just roll in and spoil it! :wallbash: :blush: :lol: It is looking quite likely that some cloud will drift in at some point in the night. It's currently just hitting leeds, so it's about 90 mins away from me lol. Althought judging by the wind direction it's looking more probable that we will get the cloud that has just made it's way past the borders of Scotland into the very northern parts of Cumbria.

I do want a 0c at some point in october though :p

It will also be interesting to hear from OON yet again in the morning.. I smell another air frost for him if that cloud stays away.

Edited by Hancock

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny summers, cold snowy winters

On to 6.8 °C currently and with clear skies and no wind I am hoping we will get the lowest temp of autumn so far about another 4°C to go. An air frost would be great but its still early days for around here.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Ground frost already, now 2.6c, second air frost looks probable.

Posted

A sunny morning gave way to mostly cloudy conditions for the rest of the day. Cool overall with a maximum of 13.8C. Last night wasnt as cold as elsewhere due to cloudover, with a min of 7.6C.

Currently mostly cloudy and holding up at 9.3C.