Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

E-Mail Address

Posted

Hi All

I have just joined the forum, but while i was filling in the registration form i picked a log in name and a display name, but entered an incorrect e-mail address which i never noticed. I clicked back the page and noticed my mistake, but it says that my origonal display name is taken and my log in name also, so i had to pick new ones.

Is it possible for an administrator to delete the details i entered first with the incorrect e-mail address as this account won't be activated as i don't use the e-mail address that i entered. Then i could re-register using the details i wanted to use in the beginning.

MTIA

Phil

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Good evening and welcome to Net-Weather.

Paul seems to be away so I will help you. :)

If you go to the top right hand corner of your screen you will see a drop down menu next to your avatar.

Click that drop down menu, click settings. Then in that screen you will see an option on the left saying change e-mail. Click that, change it then re-send the validation email. :)

Hope I helped. :D

Posted

Hi Paul

Will you please delete my account Philip. Robinson notice the dot between first and last name. Secondly is it possible to change your sign in name, not your display name.

MTIA

Regards

Phil