Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

DAILY PICS 150504

Guest ChaserUK

Guest ChaserUK

Well you won't find any clouds with these pics but the first shows me at the chase picnic today. Note the very grumpy face - I was not feeling too good at this time....

150504%20002.jpg

A nice pic of some of the venue and some of the chase vehicles - some of these were really kitted out!

150504%20004.jpg

As we were heading up Highway 81 through Kansas and into Nebraska we came across the fabled TORNADO CAR. We also saw this vehicle in Kansas on the day of the tornado outbreak. The plan is to drive this thing into a tornado? Anyway, I guess we are all heading in the right direction! We also saw the DOW's heading up this way too (Dopplar On Wheels).

150504%20005.jpg

150504%20006.jpg

Just a quick view from inside the vehicle this afternoon complete with new scanner - yes it is legal but it did not stop us getting pulled over for speeding at 89mph in a 75mph zone - third time but I do have a good driver. :D:D:D

150504%20007.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Cool pics Matt. I have seen one of the picnics on the TV on a storm program i wonder if its the same event. Actually i reckon it is i am sure i have seen that house on a storm program most definitely :D

LOL @ the tornado car :D