Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Hail (Hagel) Storm In Stuttgart

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Just got back from the south of France where I was treated to some splendid thunderstorms...anyhow this was put to shame this afternoon as I have just spoken to my friend in stuttgart who has said they have just had the most incredible hailstorm. Water absolutely everywhere and when chatting to hin I could still hear the rain and polic sirens going...visibility looked insane. Already on You tube some vids have appeared but I would welcome some expert views on this; or even if there is any nw forum member from the area?....:cc_confused:

oh and according to one video it reached 100 decibels!

Edited by Polar Bear

Posted

Just got back from the south of France where I was treated to some splendid thunderstorms...anyhow this was put to shame this afternoon as I have just spoken to my friend in stuttgart who has said they have just had the most incredible hailstorm. Water absolutely everywhere and when chatting to hin I could still hear the rain and polic sirens going...visibility looked insane. Already on You tube some vids have appeared but I would welcome some expert views on this; or even if there is any nw forum member from the area?....:cc_confused:

oh and according to one video it reached 100 decibels!

Links??

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Well the Polar Bear has come out of hibernation for at least once this summer. :clap:

Come chat to your friends in the convection thread whenever you can PB, IF it's looking likely we may get some action ourselves throughout the summer. :gathering:

Interesting to hear about that storm and will have to investigate youtube etc. another time but must go to bed as I'm up at 3am.

Kind Regards

gottolovethisweather

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

No links on youtube that I can find at the minute. Apart from one on 21/05/11 (not today).

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

I'm flying there tomorrow, see if any of my friends caught it on camera

Hello all

I am really am so very sorry and didnt get back to your posts...how rubbish..(blame internet and work and then friends suddenly dropping by! )...

Well there are video links as here: it is best found under hagel in stuttgart and the date

although northnorfolkweather would be interested to see if you did get any vids off your friends and what their take of it is...

and finally....heh GTLTW how are you and my other cs friends??... am so pleased you told me that you are on convection thread I can keep an eye and follow you guys... i have missed you all... hope you are all doing great and sorry for being so rubbish in not logging in to check on you...;)

PB xx