Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Mobile Site?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold

Didnt know where to put this so if i have put it in the wrong place then i am sorry.

is there a mobile site for Net weather or a Android app?

On my BlackBerry - I get a very good NW website for mobile - when I get my HTC soon (with android), I'll have a look. Can't help you for Android atm though :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

Didnt know where to put this so if i have put it in the wrong place then i am sorry.

Hi there,

There isen't an android app that I'm aware of. What mobile do you have? I have the HTC wildfire with Android and when I use my internet it automatically goes into mobile mode for viewing Netweather and other sites.

Posted

My old phone used to go straight to the Net Weather mobile site, but when I upgraded I couldn't access the mobile version only the computer version which I actually prefer. And I can post and upload photos using the desktop version too.

Edited by Cheese Rice

• 1 year later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WINTERS WITH HEAVY DISRUPTIVE SNOWFALL AVRAGE SPRING HOT SUMMERS.

hey guys i have a nokia phone does netweather have a mobile site?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow!! lots of it

I run a unrelated site on the same software as NW, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'change theme' then click 'mobile skin' it should load the mobile version. Does for me on iphone anyway.

Posted

Yep, there's a mobile version of the forum available - most phones will default to it, but if not you'll find a little menu on the bottom left which you can select it from. We're also not too far off launching other designed for mobile pages on the site along with apps for android and iphone :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

I have to say the mobile site on my iPhone is very good quality. The forum very nice and accessible too. Top work guys! :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unseasonably cold weather (at all times of year), wind, and thunderstorms.

Try searching IPB Buddy on the Nokia app store. I downloaded that app for my ipod and use it to view the Netweather forum. It's basically like the Internet version but with a few subtle differences. You can also use it to view other forums if you so wish.

Edited by 22nov10blast