Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

A Little Visual Treat I Have Put Together For You.

Adi F

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

That's great!

What time was this filmed at? The sun doesn't appear to move across the sky.

Posted

Each image was taken once every second and in the video there are 5400 images so you can work out the time frame, I have do too much ironing to night for my brain to work. I actually caught 3 and a half hours of images but much of it was whilst I was driving which was not that exciting. I thought this video was more interesting than a video of me driving around like a nutter!

Another option is I tell you the focal length of the lens and you can work out how many degrees the moved across the sky and that will tell you how long I spent capturing the images! lol

Posted

Each image was taken once every second and in the video there are 5400 images so you can work out the time frame, I have do too much ironing to night for my brain to work. I actually caught 3 and a half hours of images but much of it was whilst I was driving which was not that exciting. I thought this video was more interesting than a video of me driving around like a nutter!

Another option is I tell you the focal length of the lens and you can work out how many degrees the moved across the sky and that will tell you how long I spent capturing the images! lol

Woah. Sounds like an absolute mission to do this!

I'd prefer just to set up my camera on video for the day and speed it up x50 :lol:

Posted

LOL it can be frustrating especially if you over push your RAM and crash your PC. Its not to bad really.

Posted

LOL it can be frustrating especially if you over push your RAM and crash your PC. Its not to bad really.

So this wasn't just a video then?

Each one was individual pictures?

That's pretty amazing.

• 2 weeks later...