Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion ~ November 27th 2012>

Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Maybe next year we can have our meal at this hotel, top left (left hand picture) in the picture

http://www.webbkamer...eplog/index.php

How do you know that Shenley Lodge won't look like that come 8/12....are you sure you don't want that last hotel room just in case Chris ?

Morning all,

A very nippy one here this morning, it will be a BBLI 3 at least for me when I go out in an hour's time, nice to see the return of clear sky and sunshine though, just a touch of frost here too with the current temperature still just below freezing -0.2 °C

Have a lovely day and catch you all laters angel.gif

Posted

Next year the meet up might look like this:

4-Brighton-Marina.jpg

eatsmw.jpg

Posted

Up at 4:30am to see hubby off to work, clear sky, frost on the cars, beautiful. Went back to bed, arose to cold, grey murk! No sunshine, no blue sky, horizon to horizon it's a layer of grey cloud! 😊

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Next year the meet up might look like this:

4-Brighton-Marina.jpg

eatsmw.jpg

Morning all, Speaking of get togethers. I would just like to apologise to those attending on 8th as i cant make it due to my works xmas (Boring get together). It was meant to be this weekend just gone but a fellow collegue's wife has just had there first new member to there family,So he wont return till next Week and the managers thought best to move the date to the 8th...cray.gif . Anyway sure your will have a fab timewallbash.gif and obviously stay sobergathering.gifdrunk.gifsmiliz19.gif . See you for the Brighton Bash.

Gutted,

Jason.

I suppose i had better change my pic(Name to a face)

Posted

My husband went to Germany yesterday. It was raining when he arrived, but he woke up to this! Soooooo jealous! I'm stuck at home with sick children and he's not even that bothered about snow!

post-8206-0-62530400-1354182198_thumb.jp

Posted

he's not even that bothered about snow!

Get him to put some in an insulated box and bring it home for all of us here then please!! :lol:

Posted

Get him to put some in an insulated box and bring it home for all of us here then please!! :lol:

I'll try! He's just sent me a video of the snow falling as well. I could quite happily sit all day watching that and sipping Gluhwein...

Posted

I'll try! He's just sent me a video of the snow falling as well. I could quite happily sit all day watching that and sipping Gluhwein...

Liking that thought (almost bought some Gluhwein in Aldi last weekend!). Post the video here please to tantalise us clapping.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Liking that thought (almost bought some Gluhwein in Aldi last weekend!). Post the video here please to tantalise us clapping.gif

I echo that! We want to video footage of snow falling in another country, thats how sad i have become lol

Posted

I will later. He sent it by whatsapp and I can't upload it directly so will do it after I've taken my son to the doctor! Being a mum gets in the way of my snow obsession!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Morning friendlies! hi.gif

Beautiful moon in a clear sky this morning lit the way to work and made the crystals on windscreens and pavements sparkle like Swarovski encrusted surfaces.

Quite a breath of (cold) fresh air. smile.png

I prefer Leica encrusted surfaces myself. tease.gif

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Just checked http://www.netweathe...tion=wisi;sess= and we are now back to 23% chance of snow on Saturday. I thought this was written off now??!?!!?!

who wrote it off, not me. blum.gif Having said that, it will very much be a case of lamp-posting and radar watching nearer the time, as it is simply very difficult to call right now. good.gif

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted

Sun is shining in the sky......

yNCFk.png

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Cloud really stubborn to break up properly here this morning, but at least I have finally seen some glimpses of sun this morning,

If cloud clears tonight, temperatures look to dip as low as -4C (perhaps lower in frost hollows) across the SE of England, though I expect that in London temps may drop close to 0C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Sun is shining in the sky......

yNCFk.png

That very song is the tune in which Oxford City Football Club Team. come out to at the start of there games. good.gif

Posted

hi all only a brief post

ukmo 120

UW120-21.GIF?29-06

UW144-21.GIF?29-06

the next frame would be very interesting

fax for saturday

PPVJ89.gif?31415

cold northerly

precipitation as well

528 dam air over us mmmmmmmmsmile.png

sundays fax

PPVL89.gif?31415

does not look special

however things are gradually being edged slightly further west

more laterrolleyes.gif

Posted

Almost down to freezing in areas of our region by 18.00 hrs tomorrow night:

post-6667-0-32900600-1354193515_thumb.pn

Sticks right through the night into Saturday morning. Then its a brief return to milder conditons for a few days from Monday:

MU_London_avn.png

Before another cold one next Thursday?

168_17.gif

Edited by Coast

Posted

My favourite song Coast and one I usually play on the radio at the end of a show as it lasts just over five minuteslaugh.png

Ps I have just passed 500 posts, only taken five years or more, just checked it's eight yearsrofl.gif

Well done, unlike most of us in here who've got there much more quickly, mainly achieved by spouting bullonions, all, if not most of those few years. rofl.gif

Posted

Well done, unlike most of us in here who've got there much more quickly, mainly achieved by spouting bullonions, all, if not most of those few years. rofl.gif

c062.gif

Posted

Not that I follow the BBC 24 weather forecasts that often, but the lovely Helen Willetts just suggested a spattering of snow over parts of this region on Saturday. She then went on to show the cold air either side of the British Isles on Sunday with a slim wedge of mild air in between. This bringing rain with it, except for some leading edge sleet or snow at first. She also confirmed that cold air would be winning in the long-term, i.e. Monday onwards. TBH I can't see how one can go much further on than that anyhow. good.gif

Intriguingly similar to my thoughts all week long. smiliz39.gif