A.J

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

oh dear! mega_shok.gifwhistling.gifbomb.gif

rofl.gif

You're a very naughty boy AJ or is that the Twister one is a very naughty young lady. Not much sign of complaints of a typo or a misconstured post just yet. whistling.gif

I'm sure you have a few jokes up your sleeve about snowdepths eh AJ. gathering.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Wind, Sunny, Warm, Thunderstorms, Snow

oh dear! mega_shok.gifwhistling.gifbomb.gif

rofl.gif

Of snow! Lol

Can you imagine the kind of snow we would have seen if it had been in the right place for the ppn to hit the southwest, maybe one day we'll get lucky

I really feel like people complaining about the quality of postings on here should just go onto the MOD thread, most of us aren't experts we're just discussing the weather for our region.

Guest William Grimsley

All winter my kids have been hearing about the snow my parents have had in north Oxfordshire. We have seen a couple of flakes one morning and that's it. The closest they got was making balls of hail, come on snow in south Devon.

I think your kids, will be very happy when they wake up tomorrow morning! South Devon is going to get lots of snow tonight! Good luck!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but foggy damp weather

Just very light snow blowing in bitterly cold wind,,,,,,Need to see how developes later tonight and even into tomorrow morning,before we can judge this snow event,

All I know is tonight feels colder than any of the winter nights of this past winter,,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

snowing in newquay . bloody cold

Nice one.

Please would you be so kind as to update your profile to show your location permanently. hi.gif

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

I can report it is a cold -0.5c outside and very dark good.gif

Come on you Low come to daddy diablo.gifdrinks.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny or cold and snowy. Nothing inbetween.

Mr Fergusson is very quiet...... Ian where are you...? Anymore from Exeter yet?

Posted

Still sleety here. Actualy looking again its more snow than sleet, going horizontal. Wish it was day light.

Edited by sherrie

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Wind, Sunny, Warm, Thunderstorms, Snow

You're a very naughty boy AJ or is that the Twister one is a very naughty young lady. Not much sign of complaints of a typo or a misconstured post just yet. whistling.gif

I'm sure you have a few jokes up your sleeve about snowdepths eh AJ. gathering.gif

I thought it would be funny to post and we all need a giggle after the day we've had weather wise! I hope I didn't offend anyone, it was said for a laugh lol

I wish that ppn would get a move on though 😊

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Hell of alot of shower activity for the eastern half of the country with some good inland penetration I expect, although even if this low doesnt reach us won't it kill any showers trying to make it accross country? aggressive.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

funny you say that....

Snow in Britain; The only thing that settles here from off the continent that doesn't claim benefits. lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: summer thunderstorms snow snow snow

Good old blow outside now.good.gif

Posted

Based on all the output charts etc.without wishing to sound negative, I think the sensible optimism would be that the main snow is always going to remain in the channel and over France perhaps the northern edge may brush the south coastline. Anything further north is a bonus. I wish it was different, but at present this scenario in my opinion is looking the likeliest.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: after the last year not rain rain & more rain!

I think your kids, will be very happy when they wake up tomorrow morning! South Devon is going to get lots of snow tonight! Good luck!

Your very kind. I have told myself not to get worked up overnight by the commute tomorrow. Normally folding bike to n'abbot to e'st David's. Bus normally not at option over holden hill! One of the few times in a year I think about running two cars, but then I would miss the train journey along the coast.

Posted

I thought it would be funny to post and we all need a giggle after the day we've had weather wise! I hope I didn't offend anyone, it was said for a laugh lol

I wish that ppn would get a move on though ��

Certainly didn't offend me and it did at least get people talking. air_kiss.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Lots of Snow

Had no rain since 1pm so drying up nicely outside ready for the low . temps 2.0 dew 0.1 and slowly dropping.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

** stop press **

Apparently the Met Office have issued a red snow warning for the Channel Islands.....

. If that's anything like what I've heard about yellow snow then I'm staying inside.

lol

Posted

Good old blow outside now.good.gif

Indeed 57mph Scilly and 55mph Culdrose the top gusts from the SW so far. What with the reports of SNOW in parts, that must feel astonishingly bitter out there and a few more days of coldness to come yet.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Day after tomorrow.

Does anybody now why plymouth is under a orange warning but there not forecasting a flake of snow grrrrrrrrrrr Bloody met office.

Posted

Sure is chilly out there.

My lips are sealed as to what the prospects are.

I_c_e_by_delusional_dreams.jpg

Edited by gottolovethisweather