Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales (Cymru) Regional Discussion 30th March 2013

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Sun, Heat, Cold,T/storms via Spanish plumes *rare*

There is a new page on my website covering the weather for the next 24hrs, animation style! Check it out! http://cymruweather.webs.com/animation

(Will be updated everyday at 3PM)

Posted

Just scraped another air frost here last night (-0.2c). Wouldn't be surprised if the mountain tops in Snowdonia and possibly even the Brecons have a touch of white on them from wintry showers overnight.

Posted

Just scraped another air frost here last night (-0.2c). Wouldn't be surprised if the mountain tops in Snowdonia and possibly even the Brecons have a touch of white on them from wintry showers overnight.

Fine and good this morning working in a tea shirt then thay nagging north wind is back with a bite!

Posted

Animation is ready! Check it for the weather over tonight and tomorrow for Wales! http://t.co/cyawJIoBHi

Edited by Panayiotis

Posted

Animated weather for tonight and tomorrow available at http://cymruweather.webs.com/animation

Posted

Animation ready! Check it for the weather over tonight and tomorrow in Wales !

http://cymruweather.webs.com/animation

Edited by Panayiotis

This prolonged fairly dry spell of weather is a little bit worrying for the summer I think going by the patterns of recent years. Similar thing early last year. Seem to go from one prolonged extreme to the next these days, can't see this dry weather continuing into the summer, it will flip eventually I think. If I were a betting man I'd go for another soggy/washout summer.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

This prolonged fairly dry spell of weather is a little bit worrying for the summer I think going by the patterns of recent years. Similar thing early last year. Seem to go from one prolonged extreme to the next these days, can't see this dry weather continuing into the summer, it will flip eventually I think. If I were a betting man I'd go for another soggy/washout summer.

It was pretty much endless rain this time last year. Our last wet spell lasted pretty much 12 months. We seem to be in a rut of prolonged wet or dry patterns. Are we entering a renewed long dry spell?

It was pretty much endless rain this time last year. Our last wet spell lasted pretty much 12 months. We seem to be in a rut of prolonged wet or dry patterns. Are we entering a renewed long dry spell?

More like 9 months, April-December last year. We've had 4 months of fairly dry weather now and May, the first half at least looks to be similar. I wouldn't be surprised for the dry weather to run it's course and the deluges to return right on cue come June 1st, would be just typical Posted Image

Edited by Bobby

Posted

Animation is ready! Check it for the weather over the next 24hrs http://cymruweather.webs.com/animation

More like 9 months, April-December last year. We've had 4 months of fairly dry weather now and May, the first half at least looks to be similar. I wouldn't be surprised for the dry weather to run it's course and the deluges to return right on cue come June 1st, would be just typical Posted Image

What we want if people to say summer is over, we all know how accurate they were, when they said winter was over in Mid February.

If there was any link between April and the following summers weather, I think it would be more established by now, let's just enjoy this mostly dry spell, it may end next week or after summer, If we do have a good/decent summer, than I would mind the rains again in September.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Frog and fost first thing but Summer is here this afternoon! Strong unbroken sunshine 16c, on the hot bench.

Posted

Animation ready, check it for the weather for Wales over tonight and tomorrow!

Posted

Here is the animation for tonight and tomorrow for the weather over Wales

Posted

Animation now ready, check it for the weather over Wales for tonight and tomorrow! http://cymruweather.webs.com/animation

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and storms

BBQ cleaned and ready for a lovely day tomorrow. Rack of ribs ready to be cooked!

• Like 1

Posted

70f

Signs in the models that our annual late Spring/Summer monsoon is stirring, bang on time with the jetstream heading south, northern blocking developing and low pressure close to the UK. Could just be a normal temporary thing or it may get stuck as seems to be the trend in recent years, we'll see.

Definitely a sense of a deja-vu looking at the models.

Starting tonight as a band of rain moves in from the SW from a quickly deepening low which will then cross the country into Thursday with some strong winds also possible.

Posted Image

Edited by Bobby
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and storms

Ah well, the summer was good while it lasted Posted Image

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

20 degrees here today very nice, was odd earlier though it was raining with no cloud above, clear blue skies and big spots of rain!?!?