Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Down Day - BBQ Day Pool Antics!

ItIsGee

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer - Storms Winter - Blizzards

when no storms are a threatening! We go swimming!

enjoy it!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Having no chance for a chase today we loaded up with food and BBQ equipment and went to a local state park.  It had a lake and in 1866 the cattle drives would rest there with their thousands of cattle to water them.

I was reminded about a similar park in Oklahoma where I visited in 1980 . They had an Indian that had the best memory in the world for a dollar you could ask him any question.  I waited in line and forgot the question I had planned to ask and so said the first thing that came into my head.  Who scored the winning goal in the 1968 FA cup final. He said Jeff Astle  scored the winning goal for WBA against Evertonthey won 1 - 0. I went on my way a bit miffed because I didnt know if he was right or not.

Whilst on a chase in 2001 I happened to pass by the same park and our memory man was still there doing the same memory tricks only now it costs $5.   Once again I waited in line but this time had a stonker of a question that I felt only I knew the answer to.

I walked into the teepee a politely addressing him as would an Indian brave putting my hand up and saying "How" 

He said " a flying header in the third minute of extra time"

Tom

Posted

Well I can't view this at work but will have a gander later whilst reviewing this evening's parameters.
I would however like to know if there's any bare skin on view as I have two young daughters and I like to screen things in case they see something they shouldn't (wink) (smile) (collapse) (emoticons disabled LOL)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Outdoors

A small hint of chaser butt here and there, but otherwise safe Neil.  Though the site of most of the team in just shorts before they have caught any sun might be too much to stomach...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

]After a very pleasant day by the lake loaded the BBQ stuff and went back to the motel for a swim footage for this can be seen elsewhere MY LAWYER HAS !!!!!,

The nice manager of the Days Inn allowed us to set up the BBQ round the back of the pool area. We then partied for the evening , sausages, burgers, pork chops and minute steaks. Thanks to my assistant chef Rob.

During the course of the evening we were treated to an old Irish form oif entertainment . John played his version of the Irish pipes.

Tom

Edited by Tom Lynch