Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Thursday 24th June 2004

WeatherGod

Posted

Couldn't come online last night so will post this now.

The great thing about this storm has been the summer length daylight enabling us to see so much more of the action. :lol:

Between 21-2300 last night the wind whipped up a frenzy :shock: here as it switched to the NW and off the Bristol Channel. Although no showers showed up on the BBC 2230 forecast believe me they developed in the 30 ish miles from the Bristol Channel to here :-o . There was a constant stream of downpours (5 mins long max) with clear slots in between :lol: .

Died down somewhat after 2300 :!:

Posted

Central London currently being hit by horizontal heavy tropical like rain, amazing winds in this heavy shower, no thunder as yet though :cry:

Paul Sherman

Posted

Nothing as yet :lol: There was a strike about an hour ago in Herefordshire ! Please report any storms at my site too :lol: Just had a strike in Northern Ireland :lol:

Posted

Sorry it's a bit late but Peter there were a few strikes around Essex last night, I was down the pub at half time about 830pm and stepped outside to a very big intense hailstorm with 2-3 crashes of thunder :lol: :lol:

Second one this week.

Paul Sherman

Posted

Had a very cool thunderstorm around 830 last night. Saw 3 lightning bolts, plus heard loud rumbles of thunder. Some very slushy hail also mixed in. Probably lasted 25mins. Appologies for the late report, was otherwise occupied after the game :wink::wink::wink: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D