Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen
IGNORED

Never Let it be said that the Scots are Mean

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France

Never let it be said that the Scots are mean - now I've heard about 'Spanish plumes' and in fact we get those, at least one almost every summer giving a warm to hot spell of lovely BBQ weather. Posted Image

Currently it is 30 C at Watford today having gained the height of about 31 C but this spell of hot weather has migrated down from the north and Bonny Scotland where a day or so ago they were flirting with the 30C mark, whilst it was some 5 to 6 degrees colder down here at Sunny Watford. Posted Image

To me it was an unusual happening, though it is quite possible that I have missed similar happening but thank you Scotland for this beautiful day Posted Image

Edit:

No doubt the wind direction around this high had a lot to do with it as well.

• Replies 0
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Archived