Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

19 July 2004

WeatherGod

Posted

Ok at around 15.25 after a very humid day we recieved a rain storm lasting approx 15 to 20 mins extreamly heavy rain and a few flashes but nothing to write home about the time is approx 17.30 and again we are starting to get heavy rain and this time we have thunder the satalite is outta action again as it does when we get heavy rain or storms and its feeling really oppressive and really heavy as im tytping the rain is torrentual now and we are still getting a few cracks of lightning here.

Posted

One of the best convective days here all year. Although we've had very little precipitation, the clouds are amazing and are still growing as they move towards Hertfordshire.

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

Creamy yellow clods is cames today over at around 3pms. well the me is was ables to see thems towards looton airports. then two hours laters mega torrential downpours is cames and crash bang wallops lightenings and thunders and rain is goes on and on and ons and not let ups and carries on at same mega speed. the me is was frightens to deaths! me is got nowheres to hide cos the me is was out shoppings! by the time the me is got home rain and thunders is got even worse. me is nearly got struck by the lightenings when the me is tryings to open the me's front door!

very terribals day indeeds! :lol: :D8)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Had a thunder storm here in County Durham. Trust me i got very wet as i was walk home from the shop.