Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

NEW FEATURES

Paul

Posted

Hello all

I will be adding new features to this area very soon, first thing I will be doing is adding a map to this area with each person in the group marked on the map. This should make it weasier to identify where storms are as people give a sighting. If you want to be included on the map, please make sure you have your location in your profile.

I will also separate the storm sightings and chase logs into 2 areas as more people post their logs here. Don't forget that to send in storm pics u get from your chases, I will put them on the main site asap and u can link them into your logs.

If any of you have any other ideas, as to other features we could add for this group, please let me know.

Cheers

Paul

Posted

Thanks Paul, the map will turn out to be very useful and interesting :D

When the Winter comes along again (hopefully not for a long time yet) could we use a map for Snow? Just a suggestion

Posted

A very useful idea-particularly with the way unexpected storms developed over my way on Sunday before tracking NE towards others like Chaser.

Posted

Put me on Paul,

Nice to see this added all the way back from E-Mail in March, this will be really useful esp as we have people virtually from all different counties from South Coast to Scotland.

Cheers

Paul Sherman

Guest ChaserUK

That is a really superb idea - it will give us a real feel for what is going on where and we can give flash warnings with a moderate degree of accuracy. Good idea Paul.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Ithink it will work really well because there is like a 130 of us so say about 130 locations on the map then meaning that they can be quite detailed beacause there is no need to worry about places where people dont live! :D

• 4 weeks later...