Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme

The latest weather warning for Tuesday is about right, the whole of Dorset is clear along with south Wilts  and west Hampshire, I'm sure it will change but i think it's ironically hillarious ????

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Most(see in interests section.)
3 minutes ago, Mark Parsons said:

The latest weather warning for Tuesday is about right, the whole of Dorset is clear along with south Wilts  and west Hampshire, I'm sure it will change but i think it's ironically hillarious ????

Lololol

Youre not alone 

look at bbc for weirdness for Frome 

dry all week then only sleet on Thursday Friday then rain then the week after snow with 7c oh bbc jesters..... supercomputers c’mon bbc sort you’re apps out lmao 

0A304D5C-2CC3-452A-A593-A44A97589768.png

DFDE82BC-E797-4745-B628-7129C2013195.png

Posted

There was a second warming wasn't  there? So the lag time for that would hit next weekend, my bet is things will change post Friday...........

• Like 3

Posted

I'm sorry guys. I'm having a massive wobble today. It looks really unlikely now. Maybe for those of you north of the South coast. For the rest of us it looks bleeding aweful. Looking at that warning chart for Wednesday nearly made me cry for real. Then snow to rain Thursday/Friday. Great so we won't even get time to play in anything that comes down. This for me is going down as the worst winter in history and I will never believe any forecast of snow ever again.

• Like 3

Posted
1 minute ago, offerman said:

Lololol

Youre not alone 

look at bbc for weirdness for Frome 

dry all week then only sleet on Thursday Friday then rain then the week after snow with 7c oh bbc jesters..... supercomputers c’mon bbc sort you’re apps out lmao 

0A304D5C-2CC3-452A-A593-A44A97589768.png

DFDE82BC-E797-4745-B628-7129C2013195.png

Apps are useless bud........

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in
Just now, *Stormforce~beka* said:

I'm sorry guys. I'm having a massive wobble today. It looks really unlikely now. Maybe for those of you north of the South coast. For the rest of us it looks bleeding aweful. Looking at that warning chart for Wednesday nearly made me cry for real. Then snow to rain Thursday/Friday. Great so we won't even get time to play in anything that comes down. This for me is going down as the worst winter in history and I will never believe any forecast of snow ever again.

That’s one huge wobble. :help:

Posted
Just now, *Stormforce~beka* said:

Don't panic , ebbs and flows, just remember nothing is set in stone until 24 hours or less before the event........Btw are there any pics of your wobbles ???

Posted

Please note I am also highly premenstral so anyone that as much as looks as me is being snapped at today. So to see that and read all the other things sent me off. I think i've past wobbled and fell to the bottom of the mountain.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms
2 minutes ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

This is going to be news worthy event, make no mistake about it.

Chances a plenty for snow just about anywhere.

Don't let warnings or the MAD thread ruin it for you.

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms
Just now, Mapantz said:

Can't go wrong for blue skies!

20180225_144700.thumb.jpg.61887cb347047a7a758ab4a9f42594c6.jpg

Temp up to 7.2°C

It's a stunning day.

This is the first weekend this year were both days have been dry, but not only dry, but also sunny.

I'll take this all day long over the crud we've had recently.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Mark Parsons said:

It is funny. Can't see it any other way. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers
3 minutes ago, A Frayed Knot said:

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=52.8;6.0;5&l=snow&t=20180302/09 

CLICK PLAY (BOTTOM LEFT ) YOU LOT ARE GOING TO GET BURIED :yahoo:

Flow off the continent, I agree!! Very nice !

A Frayed YES!! :D

Posted

For areas not are not under any warnings. I asked fergie about warnings etc and he replied with this 

I think the core message is to expect varied tweaks/new ones/etc in coming days, but I will try to keep you all across those as and when they appear

expect more warnings 
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers

It’s a tad cold in Wembley 

All those Man City fans paying £5 a pint, £2.75 in weatherspoons :D

Posted
1 minute ago, karlos1983 said:

It’s a tad cold in Wembley 

All those Man City fans paying £5 a pint, £2.75 in weatherspoons :D

We beat Bristol 1-0 hopefully promotion on the cards! Oh we know super junior hoilett oh we know terrorising defenders oh we know he rarely gives the ball awaaaay 1234!

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!

met office still have lots of heavy snow for me on thursday night thru to friday

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Severe Weather events
36 minutes ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

{{{hugs}}} Beka, I'm wobbling with you down the road x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!
1 hour ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

I'd go for worst conditions around north Devon, Bristol and East Wales. Not sure I'll see much myself though.

im near bristol, so that would be the first proper snow for 5 years!

• Like 1

Posted
Just now, Leon1 said:

im near bristol, so that would be the first proper snow for 5 years!

Same here, the last decent snow in Cardiff was 5 years ago. I have a feeling something special is brewing though!

I mean when have we heard blizzards mentioned in the past years? even our mild ramper Mr Brockway is on board.

Posted
2 hours ago, Mapantz said:

Notice how they say 'small chance' so many times?

5a92b46cdd268_2018-02-25(3).thumb.png.4e2aa8b54fbe26880d283980ced5756a.png

Still doesn't fill me with hope living down here. Simply put, we've gone from such perfect conditions to marginal. in such a short space of time. Unfortunately, i'm feeling rather deflated by it all, now. It is only weather after all, but even with an Easterly and a channel low (which is about the perfect opportunity for southern counties) it can, and will go wrong.

so if we get nearer the time we might end up with a red warning, as the confidence becomes higher! lol i would love that but i think we'd get an amber at most

• Like 1