Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands storm chaser on BBC

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot

Victoria sounds really cool.  I wonder if she is a regular on this board.  I commend anyone that can successfully track storms in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-shropshire-45018164/meet-the-midlands-storm-chaser-with-ruby-slippers

Meet the Midlands storm chaser with ruby slippers

Victoria Royce-Pagett is a storm chaser.

The enthusiast from Bridgnorth in Shropshire uses technology to follow weather across counties.

On the chases, she always takes a bit of Oz footwear with her - in blustery conditions, there is "no place like home".

• 31 Jul 2018

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Plumes and streamers
5 hours ago, Another Kent clipper said:

Victoria sounds really cool.  I wonder if she is a regular on this board.  I commend anyone that can successfully track storms in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-shropshire-45018164/meet-the-midlands-storm-chaser-with-ruby-slippers

Meet the Midlands storm chaser with ruby slippers

Victoria Royce-Pagett is a storm chaser.

The enthusiast from Bridgnorth in Shropshire uses technology to follow weather across counties.

On the chases, she always takes a bit of Oz footwear with her - in blustery conditions, there is "no place like home".

• 31 Jul 2018

I’m not sure how the hi-vis helps, really.

From a photography point of view wouldn’t it turn you into a massive flash bulb at the very moment you wouldn’t want a massive flash bulb to go off?

other than that good on her though I don’t know where she goes to find these storms they keep mentioning  :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot
1 hour ago, Flash bang flash bang etc said:

I’m not sure how the hi-vis helps, really.

From a photography point of view wouldn’t it turn you into a massive flash bulb at the very moment you wouldn’t want a massive flash bulb to go off?

other than that good on her though I don’t know where she goes to find these storms they keep mentioning  

Haha, I need to know where this secret place is, where the bulbs are wet and the noses aren't warm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Plumes and streamers
3 minutes ago, Another Kent clipper said:

Haha, I need to know where this secret place is, where the bulbs are wet and the noses aren't warm

The North Sea, perhaps?

• Like 1