Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

NETWEATHER WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION

Posted

My question was purely related to the fact that the North East always tends to be the poor relation. I fully understand what Tom is getting at and I certainly would find it hard work setting up what he is doing. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather
49 minutes ago, Rollo said:

My question was purely related to the fact that the North East always tends to be the poor relation. I fully understand what Tom is getting at and I certainly would find it hard work setting up what he is doing. 

Hi Rollo,

I apologise unreservedly if my post caused you some offence but I fail to see how it could be construed as passively aggressive, or suchlike.

Anybody that knows me, will vouch for the fact that it's not in my character to go around and purposely upset someone of that age.

I'm also at a loss to comprehend why this individual felt the need to add to their 14 Posts, and comment on my Post.

Anyway, I'd like to draw a line under this spat now, and return to the subject of this Thread.

Just a quick reminder to any Member (including myself) still wishing to enter, the Entry deadline closes at 9 PM.

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️ 

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Posted

I will now post the predictions of 2 of my Guest Entrants, my 2 Stepsons, AVENGERSE12 and STEPHENSE12.

AVENGERSE12

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 4.

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - EVERT.

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - Friday 4th December. 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - Minus 9c (16f).

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - 13c (55f).

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 6c (43f). 

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - Minus 1c (30f).

Regards,

Tom.    ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️   

Edited by TomSE12

Posted

STEPHENSE12

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 3 

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - DARCY. 

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - Sunday 20th December. 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - Minus 6c (21f). 

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - 18c (64f). 

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 11c (52f). 

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 2c (36f).

Regards,

Tom.     ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Posted

Now the predictions of my Wife Colette, who will revert to her Weather Competition name of Septic Peg. 

SEPTICPEGSE12

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 3 

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - DARCY. 

And now a short, quirky anecdote connected with her choice of the last named North Atlantic Storm.

A couple of Years ago, around Valentine's Day, I bought my Wife a cuddly toy Bear. Colette decided the Bear was Female, and christened her DARCY BELLA. Imagine our surprise when both names appeared on this Season's. North Atlantic Storm List.

Very strange and X-Files stuff but entirely true!!  And here is the young Lady Bear in question:

image.thumb.png.a9733153f5c603337b4a664ebff45602.png

She is now lauding it over her Cuddly Toy Siblings and may well gain notoriety, before this Winter is out.

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - Sunday 20th December. 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - Minus 7c (19f). 

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - 16c (61f).

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 12c (54f). 

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 1c (34f).

Regards,

Tom.     ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 1

Posted

Now the predictions of Yours Truly: 

TOMSE12

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 4. 

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - EVERT. 

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - Weds. 9th December. 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - Minus 8c (18f).

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - 15c (59f). 

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - 5c (41f). 

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. - Minus 2c (28f).

I will pick up any last minute Entries, Tomorrow Morning.

Once again, apologies for the earlier problem.  

Regards,

Tom.     ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool clear sunny weather all year.

Totally forgot lucky work kept me on the computer....

However really had no time to think about it at all, just last min guess work.

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? 6

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ? Gavin

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 6th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).  -11.5c

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). 16.7c

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.  6.6c

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.   -1.7c

• Like 1

Posted
2 minutes ago, seaside 60 said:

Totally forgot lucky work kept me on the computer....

However really had no time to think about it at all, just last min guess work.

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? 6

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ? Gavin

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 4th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).  -11.5c

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). 16.7c

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.  6.6c

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.   -1.7c

Changed the date, you cant edit on this new version or can you...

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunder

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay... hope I’m not too late?

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - 7

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? - Gavin 

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. - 4th December 

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). - 8.4 C)

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF). 14.2c)

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. 7.5c

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. -  (-2c)

Best wishes,

John 

• Like 1

Posted
4 hours ago, TomSE12 said:

Hi Rollo,

I apologise unreservedly if my post caused you some offence but I fail to see how it could be construed as passively aggressive, or suchlike.

Anybody that knows me, will vouch for the fact that it's not in my character to go around and purposely upset someone of that age.

I'm also at a loss to comprehend why this individual felt the need to add to their 14 Posts, and comment on my Post.

Anyway, I'd like to draw a line under this spat now, and return to the subject of this Thread.

Just a quick reminder to any Member (including myself) still wishing to enter, the Entry deadline closes at 9 PM.

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️ 

No need for an apology Tom , we folk up north sometimes feel a little left out of thinks, I was probably having a go at our government, best of luck with your competition , regards Rollo.

• Like 1

Posted

I’m late! Not too late I hope? 

CATEGORY 1 - (A) -  How many North Atlantic Storms will be named during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter?

(B) -  What will the last named North Atlantic Storm be, during the 3 Months (DJF), of Winter? ?

Evert

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 

4th December

CATEGORY 3: - Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).

-8.9c

CATEGORY 4: - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 3 Months of Meteorological Winter (DJF).

14.5c

CATEGORY 5: - (A) - Predict the Highest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.

5.4c

(B) -  Predict the Lowest Temperature that will be recorded in the Netweather, S.E./East Anglia Region, during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day. 

-2.4c

• Like 1

Posted

Morning all,

Pinch, Punch 1st Day of the Month and all that stuff, and 1st Day of the Competition as well.

Much thanks to seaside60, John Stevens and lottiekent for their Entries.

I will post up the full "Runners and Riders" in the Competition, in a short while.

If any Member still wishes to enter, I will accept their Entry up until 9 PM Tonight but you will have to pay a small "Virtual" penalty.

One Member who runs a Weather Competition (possibly Roger J.Smith), penalises a late Entry by deducting Points, that's a very good idea.

With that in mind, any further Entries will be subject to a small "Virtual" Forfeit of 25p, from any Monetary Credits, gained.

I can't extend the Deadline any further, as we may get some action in a couple of the Categories, by the end of the Week. 

I have spoken to South East/East Anglia Forum Host (BLESSED WEATHER), and he has made a very sensible suggestion of using Data recorded by a few official Weather Stations, in the Region.

Hopefully I can obtain that Data, without too much trouble.

I would also like to thank ROLLO, for his comments above.

Why that other Member felt the need to butt into proceedings, is beyond me?

I will return in a short while, with that full list of Entrants, so far.

Regards,

Tom.     ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Posted

Hi again.

Here is the complete List of Competition Entrants in Alphabetical order, so far:

AVENGERSE12 (Guest,Stepson),B87,BOBD29,CHEESEPUFFSCOTT,CLARET047,DANIEL,DRECKLY,                      FROZEWERETHEDAYS,JOHN STEVENS,KIRKCALDY WEATHER,LOTTIEKENT, ROGER J SMITH,SEASIDE60,        SEPTICPEGSE12 (Guest,Wife) ,STEPHENSE12 (Guest,Stepson) and TOMSE12.

A very good turn out of 16 so far.

I will report back Tomorrow, with further Competition details.

Regards,

Tom.    ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Posted

Afternoon all,

I just wanted to post up this link that South East England/East Anglia Forum Host (Blessed Weather), kindly sent me:

Synop report summary by countries (ogimet.com)

I will be using this Data, in respect of Categories 3,4 and 5.

These Categories asked for predictions of the highest Maximum, and lowest Minimum Temperatures recorded, during the 3 Months of Winter (DJF), and the Maximum./Minimum Temperature recorded, in the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.

As I stated earlier in the Competition Thread, these Categories are in respect of the Orange "Catchment" Area, depicted in the Map image, below:

image.png.c62ebdce9726570aa3e8ec145a31627b.png

The Orange Area, more or less corresponds to the Netweather South East/East Anglia Region.

It's possible we could see some action in Categories 1 and 2, before too long.

Category 1, refers to North Atlantic named Storms.

Category 2, asked for predictions of the first Date of Settling Snow (NOT Hail), even just a dusting.

It's entirely possible that we may see some Settling of Snow in the "Orange" Area, in a few Days time.

With that in mind, I will be asking my fellow South East/East Anglia Members to have their Cameras at the ready, and to provide some photographic evidence, should they receive any Settling Snow.

I'm sure that Members in the "Orange" Area, as Shaw Taylor used to tell us on **Police Five**, will "Keep 'em peeled."

**NB** - For younger Members, Police Five was a Programme Broadcast throughout the Country, in the 1960's.

A sort of a shorter Version of Crimewatch UK, and really showing my age there!!

I will post at regular intervals on this Thread, especially when Categories look like delivering a Result.

Regards,

TomSE12.    ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Love hot sunshine and cold snowy weather

Category 2 evidence! 4th December 2020 4am Snow at Icklesham East Sussex 

D114E20F-6541-4829-A84D-E7222B9050FA.jpeg

8CC806AF-A6D2-4659-9783-9B34F05D83AD.jpeg

168B3D4C-2686-4895-96BC-3E79CD54D8FB.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted

Much thanks to bluebell above, for her photographic evidence that the Category 2 criteria, has been met.

Morning all,

Hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

Well, there's plenty of other photographic evidence on the South East/East Anglia Thread, that the criteria for Category 2, has been met.

Just to refresh your memories, below was the predicting question, set: 

CATEGORY 2 - Predict the first Date of Settling Snow, in the NetWeather, S.E/East Anglia Region. 

Just a dusting will count but NOT Hail. 

So, Category 2 has delivered already. Below, is a recap of the Scoring System for Category 2:

CATEGORY 2: Correct Prediction, to the exact Date - £20. Within 2 Days of the exact Date - £5.

The following Entrants were correct in their prediction of Friday 4th December:

AVENGERSE12, JOHN STEVENS and LOTTIEKENT. They all gain a "Virtual" £20 of Monetary Credits. 

The following Entrants were within 2 Days of the exact Date - CHEESEPUFFSCOTT and SEASIDE 60.

They both gain a "Virtual" £5 of Monetary Credits.

AVENGERSE12, JOHN STEVENS and LOTTIEKENT, take an early lead, followed by CHEESEPUFFSCOTT and SEASIDE 60.

It will be a while obviously, before the other Categories deliver a Result but I will be popping in and out to report on how the other Categories are looking. The predicting criteria for Categories 1,3,4,5, can be found at the start of the Thread.

Much thanks again to bluebell for her Snow Pic, photographic evidence.

Regards,

Tom.  ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 2

Posted

Errr sorry mr competition man.

I have to complain  

Please see my entry, it was changed with in the time limit from 6th to 4th dec......

Look it will be the only thing I get right so I have to make you aware.....

• Like 1

Posted
2 hours ago, seaside 60 said:

Errr sorry mr competition man.

I have to complain  

Please see my entry, it was changed with in the time limit from 6th to 4th dec......

Look it will be the only thing I get right so I have to make you aware.....

Apologies, seaside 60!!

You also have "Virtual" Monetary Credits of £20, NOT £5!!  

Must be a touch of C.F.S. (Competition Fatigue Syndrome).

Regards,

Tom.    ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunder

Thank you @TomSE12!! I will spend my virtual £20 wisely....a virtual mince pie and glass of mulled wine for everyone who has had snow today!!!

Hopefully the MAD thread will play nicely this weekend and the snow will come to us all before Christmas!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Morning all,

Hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

Thought I would pop back and inject a bit of life into the Competition.

We've had just the one Result so far, the Settling Snow in Category 2.

The next Category Result to come to a conclusion, will be Category 5.

This involves predicting the Maximum and Minimum Temperatures recorded during the 24 Hours of Christmas Day.

I have decided to introduce a couple of supplementary Categories.

I will introduce these Categories, with a piece of appropriate music.

CATEGORY 6 (White Christmas)

Predict with a YAY or a NAY, whether the following 10 locations will experience a White Christmas, or not.

Please Copy/Paste your predictions with a YAY or a NAY, into the 10 location Boxes provided below:

Belfast -

Birmingham -

Cardiff -

Dublin -

Glasgow -

Edinburgh -

Liverpool -

London -

Manchester -

Newcastle -

CATEGORY 7 (New Year's Day) South East/East Anglia Region

Predict the Max./Min. Temps recorded, during the 24 Hours of New Year's Day, in the South East/East Anglia Region.

**NB** - Category 7 applies refers only to the South East/East Anglia Region.

Just a reminder of the extent of that Region, again. Obviously, the Area coloured in ORANGE.

image.png.1a5993e89bbf530cbac8de295d3f0ee6.png

Please Copy/Paste your predictions, into the Boxes provided below:

CATEGORY 7 (New Year's Day) South East/East Anglia Region

Maximum Temperature -

Minimum Temperature -

Your predictions for CATEGORY 6 (White Christmas), MUST be posted on this Thread by NOON on Friday 18th December.

Your predictions for CATEGORY 7 (New Year's Day), MUST be posted on this Thread by NOON on Friday 25th December.

Thank you.

In a short while, I will post up a link that you may find useful, in relation to Category 6 (White Christmas).

I will also post up the Scoring System, I'll be using for Categories 6 and 7.

I will be sending out P.M's to those Entrants, who aren't my Family Members (Guests).

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️ 

Edited by TomSE12

Posted

Regarding my Post above, ^^^^^.

Some Entrants may find the following links useful.

Below is a link to a Met. Office Fact Sheet, regarding White Christmases:

National Meteorological Library (ceda.ac.uk)

Below is a link to a Bookmaker's Odds Comparison Website with the latest Betting Odds for a variety of locations, to record a White Christmas or not.

Christmas Specials Betting Odds | Novelty | Oddschecker

Below, are details of the Scoring System I will be using for Categories 6 and 7. 

£5.00 - for a correct YAY prediction, for the following Locations - BIRMINGHAM, CARDIFF and LONDON.

£4.00 - for a correct YAY prediction, for the following Locations - DUBLIN, LIVERPOOL and MANCHESTER.

£2.50 - for a correct YAY prediction for the following Locations - BELFAST and NEWCASTLE.

£2.00 -  for a correct YAY prediction for the following Locations - GLASGOW and EDINBURGH.

£1.00 - for a correct NAY predictions for all 10 Locations in Category 6.

The above value of "Monetary Credits" have been based on Bookers current Betting Odds for a White Christmas, in those 10 Locations.

CATEGORY 7 (New Year's Day)

MAX. TEMP. -  Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

MIN. TEMP. -  Correct Prediction, to the exact Temperature (including decimal point) - £30. Within 0.5c - £5.

Any "Monetary Credits" gained in Categories 6 and 7, will be added to your overall score.

In a short while, I will post up the Standings in the Competition, after Category 2 (First Date of Settling Snow).

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️

Edited by TomSE12

Posted

bLIMEY THATS BIT INVOLVED TIME WISE LOL. SORRY CAPS

Do we just guess or do our homework lol..

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,Thunderstorms mix both for heaven THUNDERSNOW 😜😀🤤🥰

Looks like the nor’easter, snowstorm over the NE USA tomorrow/ Thursday will be a key player in any potential cold Christmas weather Tom, further S/SW it is on its approach to the UK the better. 

CATEGORY 6 (White Christmas)

Belfast - NAY 

Birmingham - NAY 

Cardiff - sliding low maybe across the south YAY 

Dublin - NAY 

Glasgow - torn on this but I’ll go for YAY 

Edinburgh - YAY 

Liverpool - NAY 

London - NAY 

Manchester - YAY 

Newcastle - NAY 

CATEGORY 7 (New Year's Day) South East/East Anglia Region

Maximum Temperature - (5.5 C)

Minimum Temperature -( 2.7 C)

Edited by Kirkcaldy Weather
  • Like 1

Posted
3 hours ago, seaside 60 said:

bLIMEY THATS BIT INVOLVED TIME WISE LOL. SORRY CAPS

Do we just guess or do our homework lol..

Sorry seaside, I do understand if you have to Work, and don't have the time.

I will extend the Entry Deadline, until 9 PM, on SUNDAY 20th DECEMBER.

I can't Work anymore, after my Stroke of 5 Years ago. So I have plenty of time on my hands, to do this "stuff."

I suppose educated guesswork is the name of the game, with Category 6.

Afternoon all,

I hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

I will now post up the Current Standings in the Competition, after the Result of Category 2:

NW WINTER WEATHER PREDICTING COMPETITION

CURRENT STANDINGS (After Category 2)

ENTRANT           CAT.1 CAT.2 CAT.3 CAT.4 CAT.5 CAT.6 CAT.7 M/C TOTAL

AvengerSE12(G)                20.00                                                                 20.00

Lottiekent                          20.00                                                                 20.00

Seaside 60                          20.00                                                                 20.00

John Stevens                     20.00                                                                 20.00

C/puffScott                          5.00                                                                   5.00

B87                                           X                                                                       NIL

BobD29                                    X                                                                       NIL

Claret047                                X                                                                       NIL

Daniel                                      X                                                                       NIL

Dreckly                                    X                                                                       NIL

Froze W.T. Days                     X                                                                       NIL

K/Weather                              X                                                                       NIL

Roger J. Smith                        X                                                                       NIL 

Septic PegSE12(G)                 X                                                                       NIL

StephenSE12(G)                     X                                                                       NIL

TomSE12                                  X                                                                       NIL

CAT. = Categories.

M/C = "Virtual" Monetary Credits. 

G =  Guest.

My Stepson AVENGERSE12, finds himself at the top of the Standings, courtesy of the Alphabet and his love of Captain Marvel Comics and Movies. He now has Weather predicting "bragging rights", over Yours Truly. Oh the shame!!

LOTTIEKENT, yet again displays her ability in any Competition relating to Snow, and is immediately on the Scoreboard..

SEASIDE 60 was forced to file a Law Suit against Yours Truly in the Supreme Court, after claiming "Result Rigging."       The Judge ruled in his favour and threw out my Defence of suffering from C.F.S. (Competition Fatigue Syndrome), as quote - "truly pathetic".

JOHN STEVENS, makes it 4 from 4 for Members/Guests of the S.E. Region, and is Co-Leader after Category 2.

CHEESEPUFFSCOTT, also from the S.E. Region, manages to get off the mark with a near miss.

The rest of the Entrants have been ordered to take the John Holmes Course of Snowfall Prediction, at the Netweather School of Meteorology.

In a short while, I will post up the Category 6 and 7 predictions of AVENGERSE12 and STEPHENSE12.

Regards,

Tom.  ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️  

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 2

Posted

Much thanks for the above Callum, ^^^^^^. Prompt, clear and concise, as ever. I'll get those entered up.

Yes, even Sammy Snowman is starting to get a little excited in his Countdown to Christmas feature, over on the S.E. Regional Forum.

I will now post up the predictions for Categories 6 and 7, of my Stepsons (AVENGERSE12 and STEPHENSE12).

AVENGERSE12

Belfast - YAY.

Birmingham - NAY.

Cardiff - NAY. 

Dublin - NAY. 

Edinburgh - YAY. 

Glasgow - YAY.

Liverpool - NAY.

London - NAY.  

Manchester - YAY. 

Newcastle - YAY.

Maximum Temperature - 8c (46f). 

Minimum Temperature - Minus 3c (27f).  

STEPHENSE12

Belfast -  NAY.  

Birmingham - YAY. 

Cardiff - NAY. 

Dublin - YAY. 

Edinburgh - YAY.  

Glasgow - NAY. 

Liverpool - YAY.  

London - NAY.  

Manchester - NAY. 

Newcastle - NAY.

Maximum Temperature - 9c (48f). 

Minimum Temperature - Minus 2c (28f).

Later on Today, I will be sending out courtesy reminder messages to Entrants, regarding Categories 6 and 7.

Regards,

Tom.   ?️ ?️ ?️ ❄️  

Edited by TomSE12
  • Like 1