Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather help - 6th August & 9th August (Midlands)

Posted

Hi All,

Long time user of Netweather to view forecasts, along with other weather services though have never posted on the forums. As a motorcyclist, cyclist, running and photographer I'm always checking the weather forecast! (albeit quite disappointing at the moment!).

I wondered if those of you who in the know weather wise might be able to give me some indication of what the weather could be like in Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire on Sunday 6th? Specifically in the morning, I am planning to ride to Silverstone for the MotoGP 🤞 and I ideally want a dry ride, I don't mind light showers but not heavy rain!

I also have a motorbike track day planned at Mallory Park on the 9th August and have been praying for no rain or if there is any rain just very light.

Any ideas? I know it's hard to predict from one day to the next! 

Cheers

Posted

For today, you may be okay as that area stays mainly dry between departing rain bands to the east and some light drizzly showers in a NW flow across the west Midlands. Later in the day some of those light showers could move further east and overspread your location. 

On the 9th, the current forecast model guidance is warm and dry. Morning fog might be an issue.