Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

11th - 17th July

highcliffe2

Posted

Another hot and sticky day with maximum temperature at 31.5c, now 31.2c. I was hoping that it would break 90F today, still some time to do so 8)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

locally 32.0C now still rising should stop rising at 4.30

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

last two days is been swelterings man!!!!!!! today is 36.3 in sunnyshines and 31.2 in shade!!! amazings!!!!! glorious sunnyshines for the last 6 days and hot hot weathers and plenty of icecreams!!!!!!! roasting hot at nights very uncomfys

8) me hope this weather is stays likes this!!!!! me is got great golden tans all overs!!!!!

miss snowie u is got some cute avatars!!!!!!!! where si u gets them froms?

Posted

Something interesting for me as I seem to now been on the edge of the activity zone. The sky is covered in cirrus so hazy but very hot sunshine-currently 33c in the shade :icecream:

To my east I can see cumulus building quite high.

Posted

very warm- top temp =29c

currently=27c

HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR SO FAR 8) :onfire:

Posted

Well what a change since I went out 3 hours ago. Now cloudy and I drove through a downpour about 2 miles from home. Sky looking very thundery, humidity up and temp down to 22c.

Posted

Northwich is 25ºC at 10.30...I think it's gonna be even hotter than yesterday. Please send some of that rain from down south up here. Humidity is at 50%. :-(

Crazy, I get most of my avatars from the animation factory, not sure of tha address but type that in on the google search bar and it's usually up at the top. However, the one I have at the moment is from net weathers new emoticons. Go into "View more emoticons" and you'll see it.

;-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

8) ...Hi Miss Snow Lover.Over here in Swindon it's raining and that's all :cry: Nice to have a bit of coooooler weather as trying to sleep last night was murder.

I think storms might move North later in the day,once this band of rain is out of the way.

Posted

I hope your right Casper and I agree with you about trying to sleep last night, it was awful, upstairs was even hotter than downstairs and i seriously thought about sleeping in the living room. Here's hoping cooler conditions come our way, it 26ºC now and it's only 11.20am. Awful!

Posted

:? I am confused, according to the UK lightning detector I am right under a regular lightning producing storm- there is NOTHING to be seen or heard around everywhere I can see. Just quite high cloud and gentle rain which isn't even wetting the ground. Temp is 20c and much cooler than recently.

Will report back should things change.

Posted

me is had 28c this mornings, very sunny then clodded overs with yukky clods and tooooooooo humids! yesterdays temp is got to 33c today is max at 30.2c without sunnyshines! had 2 rumblies and lot of heavy rains showers!!! right nows cloddyish and very cool after rain showers, 19.5c. 8)8)8) great weather thees past week!!!!

Posted

Much much cooler today, we've had a thunderstorm this morning with cloud to cloud lightning, but no cloud to ground lightning. It has cleared the air a bit, and I am much happier for the cooler conditions.

:B-fly:

:B-fly: