Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Rain

PRIME

Posted

Has anyone had any rain today ? It's forecast but nothing showing on the radars !? :?

Posted

No, I think the weather is refering to nereby fronts which I personally don't think will give us any trouble.

One of the fronts will pass to the south while anouther passes to the north possibly affecting parts of scotland and northern ireland through the weekend.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

I feel like slating the metoffice and BBC alot but ill save my energy

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

ARGH the BBC said it. "cooler fresher air will reach Scotland and northern Ireland by Sunday" :evil: :x I hate that. I hope it doesn't cool us down too much :D

Posted
Has anyone had any rain today ? It's forecast but nothing showing on the radars !?  :?

No rain, but it was awfully cloudy in Manchester, today! It only started to clear in mid-afternoon.

Wasted my time getting a Factor 30 sunblocker - no sun for it to block :?

Posted

Wasn't that better though ? At least it was still hot !? The travelling and sitting in pub gardens would have been too much if the sun was out too surely !!!!!!! :wink:

Posted
Wasn't that better though ? At least it was still hot !? The travelling and sitting in pub gardens would have been too much if the sun was out too surely !!!!!!!  :wink:

It was more pleasent than after the sun burnt through the cloud in late afternoon. Fortunately, the trains I was travelling up to Manchester on were for the most part fitted with working air conditioning. As for sitting in pub gardens, I never visited one all day (I'll PM you the reason why - too :D to say on here)!