Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

'Tell us what the weathers doing week' Tuesday 21/10

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Dry, cloudy and frosty. Light NE wind. Last night's miniumum was -5.4C! :shock:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms

-1c at the moment

Wind: calm

Dew Point: -2°C

Humidity: 91%

Visibility: 4 miles

Barometer: 1,011.9 mb

Posted

Posted by RGoodman, from Milton Keynes, Bucks

Cold Frosty start to the day. Temperature hovering between 0 - 1 Deg C. Blue skies and sunshine !!

Posted

Currently 0ºC here in Northwich, and feeling exceedingly cold despite my fleecy top and my heating being on :-(

Very harsh frost this morning, everywhere's white, very pretty but leathel as they don't seem to be very well prepared yet and the gritters haven't been out and the roads are covered in black ice! Ever heard of a weather report Vale Royal Borough Council? It was predicted!

Dew point -1ºC, predicting sleet here later, can't see it myself, the skies are fair!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Here in Lancaster, the minimum was 0C and it's frosty. Currently 1C. Cloudy. Large Cb clouds to the west, which display characteristics of typical snow (yes, SNOW!) clouds. However, their precipitation is stuck a few miles to the west, so I can't report any snow as none has fallen.

Posted

Well, 50 miles up the road from Lancaster, it's currently -2.4C with a night-time low of -4.9. Not a puff of wind, and cold, hazy blue skies.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Currently 3°C and overcast.

Posted

Ok so the temperature has now risen to a whopping 3ºC, I think my fridge is warmer! Looking to be getting foggy outside, which it was earlier but it cleared, seems to be fogging over again, anyone else round my wat got this or is it localised?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Lancaster Update: Temperature up to a whopping great 3C as well. The snowclouds are getting tantalisingly close, but I fear it will have warmed up too much by the time they get here. Precipitation can be seen about a mile or two away from the fact that fog is developing over Morecambe Bay.

Miss Snow Lover, have a good check of any precipitation. If it's foggy, it may be sleeting or even snowing.

Posted

Creeping up to 4C, sadly, the (precipitation) seems as though it's dying out almost as soon as it reaches the land.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

currently 4°C with clear skies though low cloud seems to be moving in and out of the area! typical of the warm sea cold air scenario

Posted

Now crept up to 1.7C here, and still clear blue skies, but over towards the Lake District it seems pretty cloudy though, and with a very light wind from the north-west....who knows, although I can cleary see Blencathra, and there's no snow on it at the minute.

Posted

high cloud and sunshine 7°C - its not snowing on Snowdon yet

Posted

After a very cold and frosty night it is sunny out with increasing haze and precipitation out to the west, Hopefully snow will be a good possibillity today, Only time will tell.

Got the heating on here and the place is still feeling cold.

Posted

Now 4-5C in Lancaster, and that area of precipitation is still stubbonly refusing to come within a mile of where I am, but it's still looking extremely grey to the W and SW.

Posted

This morning at 7-30

Temp -0.5

very cold & sunny(ice all over me little smart car)

At the moment

Temp 9.3c

Wind 4 mph

Pressure 1008.0 mbars :smilecolros:

Nice & sunny

Posted
  • Location: Wyke, equidistant to Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield
  • Location: Wyke, equidistant to Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield

Hard frost last night -2C

blue sunny skies this morning

getting very cloudy now. snow on the horizon?? fingers crossed!! :?

temperature 6C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms

9c

Wind: From the West Northwest at 3 mph

Dew Point: -1°C

Humidity: 50%

Visibility: Unlimited

Barometer: 1,010.8 mb