Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Funnel clouds reported over isle of wight

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.
Paul thanks for the link some very nice pics on that forum.....

The first one (not sure about the others) has had the red and blue hues/sats turned right up in Photoshop to make the picture way more red (7 Blue) than it should be,

Im a graphic designer working with Photoshop and a few other packages for design....there are so tell tale signs in that pic if you know what you’re looking for ;)

Still a stunning pic to start with though, wish people wouldnt "tweak" umm so though

:o

I personally don't alter mine as its an unwritten NW thing (meaning its not a rule), which I happen to agree with. I realize you are referring to Jamie's works on TWO.

Jamie's pictures are good weather tweaked of not. Most professional photographers shoot in Raw, as you know already Raw is tweaked because it is designed to be tweaked.

I don't know weather Jamie shot in Raw, JPG or any other format. If the pros do it so should Jamie if he wants to IMO. If he is a pro already it does not surprise me, those photos are better than quite a good few pros work in the media these days. If he is not a professional photographer he should seriously consider it.

Russ

Edited by Rustynailer

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

I guess its just down to personal taste....Personally I appreciate photo's of storms/weather as the real 'eye' would see , not jazzed up on super duper cameras or photo-editing software....in saying that, the photo's in question are some of the most spectacular I have ever seen...