Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Mysterious reports - Have you seen anything?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.
Lol, how can they be alien sightings if they are unexplained? They are just that... unexplained.

alien soesnt necessarily mean from other planet, perhaps from this planet, that cannot be explained.

However with the amount of earthbound rocks from space there has to be a few alien (microbes) organisms.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold in winter, warm and sunny in summer
However with the amount of earthbound rocks from space there has to be a few alien (microbes) organisms.

Speaking of...Perseid meteor shower on Sunday. Should be agood one with loads of microbes brought to Earth, just like in the film Evolution!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.
Thats looks cool

I thought so too, it took a lot of imagination at the very least there.

If any are the real thing I hope its something like those things rather than the aforementioned nasties off of starship troopers :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.
That's true. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. It's just that, a flying object that nobody can fully identify. To make the leap from unidentified to a spaceship from an alien civilisation is quite a leap. To make such an extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence. A few distant small lights is certainly not extraordinary evidence for an alien spaceship theory.

This always bugs me too.

Posted
Speaking of...Perseid meteor shower on Sunday. Should be agood one with loads of microbes brought to Earth, just like in the film Evolution!

This extra-terrestial 'microbe' theory is somewhat debatable. People who think that life on earth has to be extra-terrestial; when basically everything in the universe derives from the same gaseous stuff; are somewhat misinformed. Life forms everywhere which is conducive; and I think the Earth was just as capable of generating life itself.

(Not to mention that any bacteria are likely to get vaporised by the sheer heat of entering the atmosphere...)

Edited by PersianPaladin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

Yup, certainly UFOs does not necessarily equate to Aliens, this is some thing that has been conjured up be the popular imagination....there have been countless theories regarding UFOs but many are so fanciful that they are beyond belief, anyone read G.Gurdjeff or heard of people like Daskalos and another chap in the 30s who insisted that they came out of a hole in the North Pole? Pretty crazy sh..t!

What i do know is that some pretty amazing stuff has fallen out of the sky, but when it go's into official hands we never get to hear about any of it. My uncle has an object he found in a plateau at about 4000ft near where he lives in the Alps many years ago (hes 94 now), it was amongst some burning debris, he saw this stuff fall from the sky he said, now this is a simple man and I cant see him lying about it. Anyway, I'v never seen anything quite like it, thought maybe a meteor, they often turn up in them parts, but this is shaped like the bottom of an ankle but about twice the size of a human one, I've studied human anatomy and that is not human, it has a fascinating structure like muscle and the stump is carbonized with a kind of zig zag patern where the joint might have been that is most peculiar....he uses it as paper weight!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything
This extra-terrestial 'microbe' theory is somewhat debatable. People who think that life on earth has to be extra-terrestial; when basically everything in the universe derives from the same gaseous stuff; are somewhat misinformed. Life forms everywhere which is conducive; and I think the Earth was just as capable of generating life itself.

(Not to mention that any bacteria are likely to get vaporised by the sheer heat of entering the atmosphere...)

I refer you to the comments you have made on the Intellegent design thread and invite you to explain the above comment there (to save trashing this one). Look I've even made a link.....Intellegent design thread

Posted
I refer you to the comments you have made on the Intellegent design thread and invite you to explain the above comment there (to save trashing this one). Look I've even made a link.....Intellegent design thread

That is what is commonly known as a 'non-sequitor'.

;)

Didn't I say that nature has innate intelligence within it? And I also said that this innate intelligence is like the cells in a neural network; all working in harmony but of course...programmed from outside (i.e. 'outside' being beyond the world of creation and forms).

Edited by PersianPaladin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
Oh, well, that clears that one up then.

Ohhhhhhhh Yes! And what a relief it is too ;)

Edited by snowray

Posted

On the subject of the lights, i remember reading something about UFO sightings shortly before the Kent earthquake. Apparently lights in the sky (caused by crushed quartz or something) can be a precursor to earthquakes.

Posted
On the subject of the lights, i remember reading something about UFO sightings shortly before the Kent earthquake. Apparently lights in the sky (caused by crushed quartz or something) can be a precursor to earthquakes.

Yep.. Generally closer to ground level though. Those sorts of lights tend only to be a few hundred feet up tops. Colours also tend to be blue/purple, though red has been reported. I think earth lights can be ruled out in this case.

Military wind ups may be another issue. We don't know what gear is up in space. We do know that there is a good chance that high power lasers made it into space. Lasers are great for making holograms.

During the late 70's and early 80's, there were major sightings of weird flying objects. Triangular lights and stuff.. We now know that this was the stealth project for most reports. The experiments thrived on the back of the ufo reports and the government denial and especially the lack of radar data.. Zero proof...

During the 90's BT developed a multicolour laser and we were all going to be connected by colour when we made a phone call. Take your phone to a hotel and plug in and made no difference where you were you'd be reached on your colour.

Now if you mix the 2 ideas together, from space, the atmosphere becomes one fantastic projection screen..

Did a microwave version of the laser make it into space? Probably.. This was one of Regans main aims and it was tested on the ground with stunning results. The next step was a space trial. Shortly after the ground tests, in the UK, we started to receive messages in the fields.. This was the late 80's and the messages were there for all to see in the Today newspaper. There was evidence of microwaves being involved in most of the fancy artwork in the fields.. I can't remember who the weatherman was at the time but I remember that he did the translation...... "double your wells" or something..

Can you imagine what people in Iraq would think if they saw that same light show that a fair few people saw over the weekend?

The military rule is.. Control the skies..........

Yep.. Generally closer to ground level though. Those sorts of lights tend only to be a few hundred feet up tops. Colours also tend to be blue/purple, though red has been reported. I think earth lights can be ruled out in this case.

Military wind ups may be another issue. We don't know what gear is up in space. We do know that there is a good chance that high power lasers made it into space. Lasers are great for making holograms.

During the late 70's and early 80's, there were major sightings of weird flying objects. Triangular lights and stuff.. We now know that this was the stealth project for most reports. The experiments thrived on the back of the ufo reports and the government denial and especially the lack of radar data.. Zero proof...

During the 90's BT developed a multicolour laser and we were all going to be connected by colour when we made a phone call. Take your phone to a hotel and plug in and made no difference where you were you'd be reached on your colour.

Now if you mix the 2 ideas together, from space, the atmosphere becomes one fantastic projection screen..

Did a microwave version of the laser make it into space? Probably.. This was one of Regans main aims and it was tested on the ground with stunning results. The next step was a space trial. Shortly after the ground tests, in the UK, we started to receive messages in the fields.. This was the late 80's and the messages were there for all to see in the Today newspaper. There was evidence of microwaves being involved in most of the fancy artwork in the fields.. I can't remember who the weatherman was at the time but I remember that he did the translation...... "double your wells" or something..

Can you imagine what people in Iraq would think if they saw that same light show that a fair few people saw over the weekend?

I remember reading an article about a company that plans to advertise in space, using a series of laser satellites that would form their particular ads and slogans in the sky. Imagine the night sky being a huge advertising billboard. Disturbing I think. Probably will happen one day though.

Edited by Magpie

Posted
I remember reading an article about a company that plans to advertise in space, using a series of laser satellites that would form their particular ads and slogans in the sky. Imagine the night sky being a huge advertising billboard. Disturbing I think. Probably will happen one day though.

That dont surprise me one bit, probably one of the most disturbing things I have heard in a long time! :D

Posted
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)

That was an interesting read, thanks for that Potty.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

The "true crop circle" has burnt bits that could only be caused by microwave radiation some scientists argue.

I never realized that the crop circles could have been hoaxed exactly like that, until just now when I read this. I have always thought that the crop circles were too good to be true, I knew that people didn't walk around a field with a bloody microwave ;) I could not give a reason but I thought there was foul play somewhere, so did 99% of us truth be known :o

Ronald Reagan the Crop Circle Hoaxer :):)

Regards,

Russ

Posted

This is curious.... On the 6th of August a similar set of lights were seen in Haiti. There is also some footage claiming to be taken of that event.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=833_1186752934

What do you think? ;)

Or is this the real explanation to the above video?

http://www.livevideo.com/video/embedLink/D...can-republ.aspx

Posted

try searching for the drone UFO sightings, they are pretty spectacular, even if they are fake!