Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global COOLING

xxx

Posted

Back in October I started this thread

So much for Geological time scales!

PS I got the CET for April bang on 40 days before the final figure. Do I feel good or what?

Posted

Well in geological time scales we are in the midst of an ice age ;)

Guest Daniel

At long Long Last it starting. This Is what I Have been saying all along. That climate change is mosterly natrual and the good times are now over and a long cooling period is now starting. This in my view could last for the rest of the century and beyond. A quiter sun will lead to much cool conditions on earth and it will be harder to grow food and transport will be harder as well. As for the U.K we would see a ruturn to much colder climate conditions with severe winters on a regular bases and snow in winter will fall in feet and last for weeks. temps at night in England at times could fall as low as -20C. rivers and even the seas could freeze in future. Heat waves will still happen in the summer but there be less hot than what we been used to. Also rainfall will be higher and we suffer much stronger storms to. In other words an new little ice age. But there a small out side change a full major ice age could start. it may only take 20 years for this huge freeze to begin and most of the northern hemisphere would become two cold to live. there another possiblity that dust realised by man and an ever growing use of planes with there whilte tales across the sky could cut out heat from the sun and even lead to more cooling as well.

Posted
At long Long Last it starting. This Is what I Have been saying all along....

Tooo...ooo right you have Daniel - you're the doyen of the 'extreme coolers', with a never varing message :)

And in all that time I've never seen more than one paragraph from you in any post ;):) .

Time will indeed tell but so far I'd not bet on your view being right.

• 1 month later...
Tooo...ooo right you have Daniel - you're the doyen of the 'extreme coolers', with a never varing message ;)

And in all that time I've never seen more than one paragraph from you in any post ;) B) .

Time will indeed tell but so far I'd not bet on your view being right.

Some people seem to be trying to formulate new theories which explain recent observations as they depart more and more from model predictions.

Here's an interesting one for starters:

http://co2sceptics.com/news.php?id=1487