Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Easter Weekend Photos

Posted

Heres a selection i took over the past few days,

All Taken with Canon 400.

This one was taken in rookley, i think it come out pretty good seeing as as i was in the car doing 40mph ( i was a passenger.. :rolleyes: ) Was taken in jpeg. ISO 100 and not been touched at all.

00310.jpg

* having some problems with uploading at the mo, will add the rest laters.*

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Lovely pics Wibs....Looks like they could be taken in the alps! Beautiful snowscape .They certainly deserve their own thread as I for one would like to see more of them :)

Posted
  • Location: Cambridge (term time) and Bonn, Germany 170m (holidays)
  • Location: Cambridge (term time) and Bonn, Germany 170m (holidays)

Fantastic pics there - the Lakes, like the Dales, are always stunning in snowfall.

A really really fast shutter speed would reduce the smudging, but I for one rather like it... it adds a bit of oomph!

Posted

Very refreshing pictures Wibs- very well done. Thank god you didn't hit a pot hole or hole in the road whilst snapping those else it would have been bye-bye camera!

• UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-05-02 07:37:13 Valid: 02/05/2024 0900 - 03/04/2024 0600 THUNDERSTORM WATCH - THURS 02 MAY 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Risk of thunderstorms overnight with lightning and hail

Northern France has warnings for thunderstorms for the start of May. With favourable ingredients of warm moist air, high CAPE and a warm front, southern Britain could see storms, hail and lightning. Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-05-01 08:45:04 Valid: 01/05/2024 0600 - 02/03/2024 0600 SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH - 01-02 MAY 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F