Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And General Chat

grab my graupel

Posted

Currently -8 C after a low of -12, no wind, snow depth 50cm + powder ... Light snow today.

Lapland Sweden.

Posted

Clear skies now allowing temp to drop like a stone. Temp 1.3C but already the car is frosty on top. No wind to speak of either.

Brrr feels freezing tonight down to 0C here already with 10 more hours of cooling left, i don't have central heating on so i feel the cold in my house, thats why i feel so many moan it's not cold as they sit in warm centrally heated rooms with the heating on full blast :yahoo: :unsure:

Edited by Eugene

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

much chillier than i thought for tonight 0.3C now, likely to rise in the night, high of 8.6C today

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear intervals last night, sunny spells and another pleasant day time here, fairly mild and almost 'spring-like'. Light to moderate breeze (NNE). Clear and frosty this evening.

Min: 4.3c.

Max: 8.4c @ 1400.

Rain yesterday: Trace.

Rain since 0900: Nil.

Clouding over, stlll frosty and calm.

Temp: -0.3c (was as low as -0.7c an hour back).

Pressure: 1008mbar, rising.

Edited by Tonyh