Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Golden Opportunity To Join The Usa Storm Chase

Paul

Posted

As you may have seen on today's homepage we have 1 space remaining on this year's storm chase (tour 3), which is now available at an amazing price of just £995 (normal price is £1800).

There is just one space available, so if you're interested please move quickly to avoid disappointment. More information on the tours can be found here:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=...tormchase;sess=

If you have any questions or would like to book this final place, please call us on 01386 576121 or email me paul[at]netweather.tv (replace [at] with @).

Posted

We're doing things a little differently next year (more will be revealed soon), but the long and short of it is that there will be less places and therefore very unlikely there'll be any late space going cheap as per this deal!

Posted

It'll be more than the £995 offer most certainly, as that is a one off price, but it won't be more expensive than the normal pricing for this year's tours.

Posted
Just giving this a bump as we've still not filled the 1 remaining space - this is a one off deal folks, for the trip of a lifetime - don't miss out!!!

Hi Paul,

what day does it commence on? :)

Posted

Hi MW it runs from Thuesday 19th May to Saturday 30th May. Flights with AA are currently around £400 for those dates (last I looked), but I imagine they will start to creep up from here on in...

Posted

As we still have this final space remaining, and are keen for someone to fill it and have what is an experience of a lifetime, we are prepared to take offers for it...

If you are serious about going, please check the costs of the flights you wish to take (you will need to be at DFW by the afternoon of 19th May, departing on the 30th May - AA appear to have the best prices currently), then email or call with the amount you can manage to pay for the space.

More details on the tour is available here:

My contact details are email: paul[at]netweather.tv (replace [at] with @) and the telephone number for me here at nw is 01386 576121.

This really is a one time offer - next year's tours are being setup quite differently so we are very, very unlikely to have late unsold space again...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

If I wasn't already going i'd be snapping this up!

Don't let lack of knowledge put anyone off, I'm a beginner so you wouldn't be alone.

Anyone who loves storms, has the time available and a bit of spare cash should seriously consider taking this place.

Go for it! <_<

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

I would love to go but I have a wedding to pay for next year.

I will almost certainly go one year with net-weather, but be-grudgingly I will have to pass this offer up.

Posted
Thanks Neil, that'd be great :o

Done. Hope it generates some interest. I'd be in myself were it not for the move to the new hospital and all that entails.

Posted

Thanks Neil, we have in fact had someone come through earlier who has provisionally booked the space and are hoping to confirm having booked flights etc tomorrow. But just in case they can't do it, we'll keep the position open for now with anyone else who's interested getting first refusal in the event of them not making it..