Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Mammatus Over The Cotswolds.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Just thought I would share a few photos what I took on the way to work this morning, as I try always to remember to carry my camera with me on convective days. This storm was moving East towards the Cotswolds just to the south of Evesham. We have virtually no interesting weather or skyscapes this year [so far] and it made a change to see some action in the sky..... :clap:post-6830-1241805163_thumb.jpgpost-6830-1241805194_thumb.jpgpost-6830-1241805221_thumb.jpgpost-6830-1241805252_thumb.jpgpost-6830-1241805279_thumb.jpg[attac

hment=82179:PICT1601.jpg]post-6830-1241805317_thumb.jpgpost-6830-1241805367_thumb.jpg :)

post-6830-1241805298_thumb.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and snow

It was an odd morning this morning, one minute dark, the next sunny, and there were a few heavy showers. Unfortunately I was inside most of the time so I didn't have the chance to pay much attention, but you have captured the clouds well here - nice.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

Hey James, great pics.I also caught a few snaps of the mammatus this morning. I really thought we were going to have a storm but no such luck lol.

Edit:

Lol I meant Anyweather not James

Edited by Jane Louise

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Great piccies there, very nicely captured. There was a mother of a hailstorm here at 9.30-9.45am this morning with similar cloud formations.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Wow, what a great set of photos!.....I love pics 2 through 5.....what a huge anvil, some seriously strong upper level winds to spread that anvil like that.......good job! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Something good in all four seasons

Super to see, thanks for sharing :doh:

BL

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Thanks to all for your kind comments......hoping to see a lot more photogenic skies in the near future! :doh: