Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Chase 2010 - Heads Up..

Paul

Posted

Does anybody know of the address and name of the hotel we are staying in first on the trip? As im applying for my ESTA and i need the name and address of the first hotel we are staying in on the application.

Aside from that have been watching alot of the forecasts on Accuweather and it looks to be pretty ace for the rest of this week for some big storms, they reckon the risk will run through till Monday and gradually move eastwards.

Only 4 and a half weeks to go now lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy

Hi All,

Just a little something that landed in my inbox from my Over The Rainbow Red Buttom Team Team that I thought I'd share with you....

Thats what a call a good holiday present!

Jo

-x-

Posted

Hi All,

Just a little something that landed in my inbox from my Over The Rainbow Red Buttom Team Team that I thought I'd share with you....

Thats what a call a good holiday present!

Jo

-x-

:drinks:

Is this for Monday :lol:

Posted

what a horrible flight!!!

delayed first for about 1 hr then we had to divert to Spain due to the ash cloud then across the Atlantic to Green land which made the flight longer than expected...

lovely here in Irving,nice a nd humid and drinking strong black coffee to wake me up in Hotel room..

O' Storm Chase for me begins :) :) :yahoo:

I thought I saw Paul in Taco's in Dallas :crazy:

Posted

Woohoo, both the AA and BA flights have now landed - poor guests have had to put up with 2-3 hours of delay due to the good old ash cloud.

Once they've been collected from the airport, the good news is that the journey ends there for today with the team booked into a local hotel.