Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And General Chat

sunny scunny

Posted

Very stormy evening here with torrential showers and gusty wind complete with . good thunder and lightning about 8.00pm which as it was overhead rattled every window in the house. Such a complete contrast from early in the day when it was largely cool, dry and sunny. Currently 7c.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.
Really warm climate you've got there, currently 3.4C fog vis 150m here.

Mark

Teesdale,Co Durham

Temperature has dropped off here quite a bit, currently 10.3C, but it is expected to drop to 6-7C overnight. I suppose today was warm, thats what a bit of sunshine can do I guess.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear spells and cool last night.

A mix of sunny spells and cloudy interludes today, mostly dry. Cool weather (at least during daytime) yet to make it over here as it was pleasantly warm in the sun. Gentle WNW breeze.

Min: 5.5c @ 0200

Max: 18.6c @ 1230

Rain yesterday: Nil

Rain since 10am: Trace.

Currently: Fairly clear and cool.

Temp: 8.4c

Pressure: 1004mbar, falling slowly.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Wet - feels like a different season (more like early autumn)... Not seen rain for a long time that's for sure. Good for the garden I'm sure! Annoying it had to fall on Fri night...

Now 14.5c.