Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And General Chat

sunny scunny

Posted

Been a very pleasant morning here with sunshine and plenty of blue sky, one or two shallow Cu buliding now and temps nudging 17c in a very light and variable breeze.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Northeasterly Blizzard and sub zero temperatures.

Another nice day here in Cheshire with pleasant sunny interludes. Wind light. Feels just fine.

C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Feeling Much cooler today, after a high of 19 Degrees yesterday, and 25 degrees the day before that, feeling chilly! Overcast now and rather hazy. 16C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny summers, cold snowy winters

Lots of hazy sunshine now and temperatures responding now up to 17.9C after the cloudy start to the day.

Posted

Temperature dropped this morning by 4degC in an hour as the rain came in from the NE. Wind now swung a quarter to the south and temperature has recovered. Limited sunshine between showers seems to be the order of the day.

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield

LOvely sunny day T Shirt weather so the forecast so far miles off no sign on any showers at the moment.

Posted
A mix of sunny and cloudy spells this morning, currently blue skies and bright sunshine.

Current temperature 20.2ºc

Humidity 45%

Pressure 1008.0hPa

Average windspeed 2.2mph

Maximum gust speed 3.8mph

Rainfall last 24 hours 0.0m

How?!! It's now 6.0º here!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

A standard early summers' day here with sunny intervals and 4-6 oktas cumulus. Not all that warm in the shade though, the temperature currently is 12.8c, but obviously considerably warmer than further north where it's raining.

I eagerly await the rain and falling temperatures later today.

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Raining pretty much constantly here for over 7 hrs with sporadic heavier bursts (6.8mm up to now), starting to

become brighter now but still raining, temps havent got much above 8 Celsius but looks like rising very shortly as

this persistent belt slips away very slowly to the south.

Posted

Mostly cloudy with the odd bright/sunny interval at times. Current temperature 14.7C with a light NE breeze.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

South Shields Weather reports a max of 8.6 so far today- could this be the first day since 4 June 2000 that I record a summer daytime maximum below 10C at Cleadon? It has only happened on one other occasion since I started recording, namely 2 June 1998. My readings are usually very similar to Neil Bradshaw's in this kind of setup.

Also if the rain keeps up there is even the threat of a new record (dating to 1993) being set for lowest summer daytime maximum. 4 June 2000 reached 9.9C, I can't remember the exact figure for 2 June 1998 but I think it was around 9.5C.

In Exeter by contrast it is a modestly warm day with sunny intervals- quite reasonable really.

Posted
...but obviously considerably warmer than further north where it's raining.
My mum's reporting snow settling on the fell behind Murton Pike. It's 4.0º at their house. Now 5.4º here! Edited by Osbourne One-Nil

Posted

Its been raining all day thus far with heavy precipitation up to an hour ago-currently its fairly light. Temperature is now 8.9c-10 am it was 7.5c. Talk about flaming June,still at least we got 4 lovely days earlier in the week.

Posted

Just started to rain in Darlington in the last hour after being dry but progressive cloud cover since around 9am has seen temps of

9am - 12.6°C 12.00pm - 9.9°C 14.25 - 7.9°C :o Please remind me it is June not March! :doh:

Really loking forward to a wet and chilly weekend. The ice creams and sun of last weekend now a distant and happy memory. This is like the Junes of 1974/5 (and 1987/97!) :wallbash:

Mark H

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Just after clouding over here and temperatures are beginning to drop back a little, 17.5C now after a high of 17.9C. This could be last last bit of summery weather for possible a week it seems.

Posted

It was 3.8 C at Shap at 1400 this afternoon and I understand that it has been snowing on the Pennines. The last time I know of snow in England in June was about the same day in 1975 - a few days later the sun came out and we had a glorious summer only eclipsed by 1976.

dl

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells
I eagerly await the rain and falling temperatures later today.

Fancy keeping that over your way until I've had a few beers after work & got home?! :wallbash:

Sunny & pleasent with well broken cloud - currently 17.5c the max today so far.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme
My mum's reporting snow settling on the fell behind Murton Pike. It's 4.0º at their house. Now 5.4º here!

It must be Utopia where your mum lives, 8c warmer than you where I am.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms

It's now raining here, all the drunken revellers around here today are probably gettting soaked now :wallbash:

Posted

http://www.eyeball-surfcheck.co.uk/sites/a...eo-westward.php

just looked at the cam there must be still warm they still on the beach sunbathing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

Posted

Really cold and wet now with frequent sharp rain and hail showers and a temperature of 5c about 20 minutes ago. The peaks of the mountains around us must be catching a bit of snow today.

Posted
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme winter cold,heavy bowing snow,freezing fog.Summer 2012
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet

unexpectedy sunny and fairly warm here today with just a light SE wind, the temperature reached 17.8c this afternoon. The Cumulus humilis from earler have now built much darker Cumulus congestus and just had a few heavy spots of rain, the temperature has dropped to 15.5c.

Paul