Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 27th February 2004

Paul

Posted

Please post your reports here. Please take note of the announcement regarding posting in this thread though (ie please only post snow/wintry precip reports in here :lol: )

Posted

still blizzards here, getting deep, how big do want this igloo snow fan man :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

started snowing heavily again after a break amazing best for years

Posted

ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR " HOURS NOW AND ITS GETTING HEAVY AGAIN, IT SLOWS DOWN AND THEN TURNS INTO NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITONS!!

before this i had no snow whatsoever here im gettin like 5cm here! everywheres covered!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

stopping here now might restartthough

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Unfortunately I'll have to leave the weather behind and go to bed now- the snow showers have eased somewhat but still keep coming and going- so it'll be a case of seeing how much snow I wake up to tomorrow morning!

Currently about 2cm.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snowy. Summer: Warm/gentle breeze. Anytime: thunderstorms/gales.
Unfortunately I'll have to leave the weather behind and go to bed now- the snow showers have eased somewhat but still keep coming and going- so it'll be a case of seeing how much snow I wake up to tomorrow morning!

Currently about 2cm.

Currently nothing, as always. I'm so fed up now. Everyone seems to have snow to the north, south and east of me. I was sooo excited earlier this evening. All I've got is about half a centimetre on the car roof, everywhere else is just damp. Aaaaaghh. :cry:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

The problem with Blackpool is that it's pretty much surrounded by coast- to the north, south and west.

Posted

Moderate/heavy snow for approximately the last hour, about an inch covering and looking out of the window its just turned into a blizzard!

Posted

After a slight lull now full on heavy snow again being blown around in a strong wind.

Posted

Just started to snow :p

Very fine dry flakes though, not much but hopfully more to come (well heres hoping)

I wasn't disputing the fact that it wasn't snowing in Wolverhampton Nimbostratus, it's a funny place the best of times weather wise, my partner can be out shopping 3 miles away and phone me to tell me it's raining, and i'm looking out at clear blue sky :shock:

Posted

be gods that was quick,

roads and roofs are covered already, could do with a good hours worth of this to see a good covering, nothing like some of you got though,

would be nice to see it white over, in that i mean the grass covered too :p