Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather In Croatia,(Ex Yugoslavia)

Posted

Hi,I will write almost every day about weather in Croatia,and I especcially love spring and summer so for few months is my time,enyoy this February wintermen!!!

Today in Croatia is cloudy,with some snow in the north of country and rain in south.It is betwwen 7 and 12°C in Split,Croatia(town where I live)

Edited by CroatianWeather

Posted

I went to Dubrovnik last year, for a weekend in early October. The weather was lovely. Friday night it rained heavily, Saturday morning was cloudy and cool, but brightening up in the afternoon, and Sunday and Monday were sunny and warm, about 22-23º.

What's the weather like there today?

Posted

I went to Dubrovnik last year, for a weekend in early October. The weather was lovely. Friday night it rained heavily, Saturday morning was cloudy and cool, but brightening up in the afternoon, and Sunday and Monday were sunny and warm, about 22-23º.

What's the weather like there today?

It's rainy in Dubrovnik with 13°C!But for month or two it will be again pleasant and warm weather:D:D...Dubrovnik is beautiful but expensive!

Posted

Yes, it is a very very beautiful place. The old city, the stunning views, the turquoise sea. It even smells nice there!

I would love to go back one day.

And yes, like you say, very expensive!

Posted

Today it is warm and pleasant in Split,max temperature was around 2pm about 13°C!Tomorow I expect again cloudy and then on Wednesday again rainy and cold weather.....:yahoo::rolleyes::yahoo:

Posted

I hope you'll enjoy,unfortunately end of june here is often unstable with rain and thunderstorms,but I hope that this year it won't be so....but however it'll be pretty warm.... :wacko:

Posted

Snow in north of Croatia.... here on the sea,in Split is cloudy and rainy with 10°C....few more colder days and next week our meteorologists say it is going to be warm and partly sunny!Maybe first signs of spring....:drunk::drunk:

Posted

Hi everybody,spring has ALMOST come in Croatia....snow doesn't fall any more,temperatures will rise in next days,over 15°C and it is partly sunny......For 10-15 days I expect really spring with sunshine and 20°C(But it's only my wish:rofl:)

Posted

Hi everybody,spring has ALMOST come in Croatia....snow doesn't fall any more,temperatures will rise in next days,over 15°C and it is partly sunny......For 10-15 days I expect really spring with sunshine and 20°C(But it's only my wish:rofl:)

Nice, Britain is enjoying slightly below average boring weather at the moment, looks like Spring's starting early for you then!

Posted

Nice, Britain is enjoying slightly below average boring weather at the moment, looks like Spring's starting early for you then!

It's not real spring yet,but temeperatures are above normal and it's rainy so it is not spring yet but with first sunny days spring will come!!!:good:

Posted

Today's weather:rain,sun,rain,sun,rain,sun:whistling:..........real spring with 15C in the air...really warm and as it seems now, next days will be simillar,so today is start of early spring here,(after normal in temperatures,but above normal precipitation) winter here!!!:)

• 4 months later...
Posted

sorry for a long pause,I had a lot of job....today in Croatia sunny,warm with temperatures around 27-31°C.....in nextcoming days we expect hot in whole country...maximum temps will reach 34C!!!!!And also it'll be sunny...

Generally since start of summer(21.6.) till now weather is pretty good,and last week it was very hot with 35°C in big parts of Croatia,so summer is warmer than normal for now.:blink:

Posted

Today ,also, one very hot day with maximum temprature of 33°C.It's sunny with weak to moderate west wind.

In the next days more hotter,temperature will reach 35°C!!!:wallbash:

• 5 months later...
Posted

Really sorry for loooong pause....I was pretty busy and forgot this forum....but I will be more accurate in the future....

Today really winter day in Croatia....in the interior parts of country it is snowing, and here on the coast city of Split is not as cold with temperature around 8°C and mostly sunny!

:air_kiss:

Posted

Good morning.:drinks:

In whole country weather is sunny,but in northern parts there is some fog !Temperatures are pretty low,just here on the coast are above 0°C.

Posted

In Split it's cloudy,not cold and boring weather...in next days it will be also cloudy,but VERY WARM for time of the year...temperatures in Croatia will rise up to 15°C somewhere......this winter here in Croatia is just UP-DOWN-UP-DOWN......there is not constant cold as it should be in January...but we will see.....maybe second half will bring wintry weather! :cc_confused:

Posted

In whole country it is very warm for January....

snow has melted everywhere, and temperatures are rising to 15°C!And it is mostly cloudy also in big parts of country.....also in next 2-3 days it will be similar weather as today(warm and cloudy) !!!

Posted

Today in Croatia mostly cloudy,with some rain showers and warm with temperatures above 10°C here in Split,Croatia!

In next days MORE WARMER,SUNNY AND SPRING WEATHER....TEMPERATURES WILL REACH 15-16°C..and as I can see on GFS charts there is no end of warm weather...B A S T A R D I FAILED WINTER FORECAST COMPLETELY , HE GONE FOR COLD AND SNOWY JANUARY HERE IN BALKANS...AND OUTSIDE IN MY GARDEN SOME FLOWERS ARE OUT ALREADY!!!!SHAME ON HIM ...... :angry::angry::angry::rolleyes:

Posted

No....at least until 18-19th January...so at least 7 days of warm and sunny weather...and if the last days of month don't bring some cold and snow,this may be warmest January in the last few years.....and it was expected to be coldest in last 10-15 years...OMG WHAT DEBACLE OF SEASONAL FORECASTS...:whistling:

Posted

Here in Split(city on coast) minimum temperatures in winter should be around 2-3°C and maximum around 7°C.But this January 2011 is much warmer...

Posted

In Croatia is warm , sunny and SPRING weather.......maximum temperatures in the last few days are going over 13-14°C !!!

This will last till the mid-next week....than around 20th of January winter should come finally!!