Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

A fantastic early spring day in south cheshire felt cold in the wind but the blue skys and sunshine are just my cup

of tea at this time of year(thats if there is no snow around LOLrolleyes.gif )

after monday the rest of the week is looking cloudy,which is rather disappointing

looking at the models a warm up does not seem on the cards ATM,on the other hand any wintry

weather does not seem to want to come to our shores either,TBH i am not bothered anymore

this winter has been excellent in a IMBY view,what with the deepest snow i have seen in 10years

and bone chilling nights what more could you ask for from a uk winter,bring on spring and then

a nice summer,then get ready for winter 2010-2011 if anything like this winter we are in for a

treat

C.S

Posted

A fantastic early spring day in south cheshire felt cold in the wind but the blue skys and sunshine are just my cup

of tea at this time of year(thats if there is no snow around LOLrolleyes.gif )

after monday the rest of the week is looking cloudy,which is rather disappointing

looking at the models a warm up does not seem on the cards ATM,on the other hand any wintry

weather does not seem to want to come to our shores either,TBH i am not bothered anymore

this winter has been excellent in a IMBY view,what with the deepest snow i have seen in 10years

and bone chilling nights what more could you ask for from a uk winter,bring on spring and then

a nice summer,then get ready for winter 2010-2011 if anything like this winter we are in for a

treat

C.S

Why do you think the rest of the week will be cloudy ? as we are under high pressure and some of said that the high pressure over us is a "sunny high" rather than "anticyclonic gloom"

Luke