Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Sighting Of 'ufo' Over Filey Provokes Interest

Posted
STRANGE sightings have been spotted in the night sky over Filey.

Resident Mark Rigg contacted our sister paper the Filey Mercury after capturing this image of an unusual orange glow flying above the town.

http://www.fileymerc...iley.6255116.jp

Reports also from Sheerness, in Kent today about the same sort of UFO. Interestingly happened at 9pm - exactly at the same time as the sighting in Filey.

Edited by PersianPaladin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny summers, cold snowy winters

Lol, UFO possibly - alien spacecraft I think not! Still gives a local journo something to write I suppose.

Posted

http://www.fileymerc...iley.6255116.jp

Reports also from Sheerness, in Kent today about the same sort of UFO. Interestingly happened at 9pm - exactly at the same time as the sighting in Filey.

Probably one of those chinese lantern things . seen several of those around here lately.

YAWN

What kind of fools believe we are the only beings in the whole universe?! open your minds a little, i live in filey and i have seen the exact same object, it travelled over our house at dusk, witnessed by myself my wife and daughter. Ive seen lanterns and this was NO! lantern. It disappeared several times and was eventually a black object moving towards the sea. reported to the local ufo investigator and strangely enough the same thing was reported by someone else new years day the year before.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

There are quite a few good videos out there now showing possible alien spacecraft or man made craft if one sifts through all the rubbish, of which, 99% is.

After researching the subject for quite a few years now i would guess at figures of about 95% explainable phenomana (such as comets/meteors, cloud formations, ball lightning or similar, lanterns etc.), 4% top secret man made craft (such as the old stealth aircraft, aurora craft, and more modern triangular shaped craft using anti-gravity technology which DOES exist and has done for many years now (see nikola testla, T.T Brown, or more recently john hutchinson amongst others including german scientists captured during the war working on experiments such as the 'Bell' and taken to the US to work on similar technology etc.) and finally 1% genuine craft from other worlds (such as the infamous Roswell (and no it wasnt a balloon or a dummy, although there is actually a very small possibility it was a man made craft), the rendelsham forest incident in U.K, betty and barney abduction case - oooh thats putting my neck on the line!, and many others).

Also, interestingly, sightings go back way further than just the last 50 years.

if one actually looks at the subject seriously, which seems to be very difficult for some people still these days, you would find that it is not a case of 'do aliens really exist?'    

There are 9 planet in our solar system, over 100,000,000 stars in our galaxy, over 100,000,000 galaxies in the known universe. I think the numbers speak for themselvs.

rant over.

everyone will think im mad now.   :wacko:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow (of course) Storms, Sunshine, everything begging with 'S'

There are 9 planet in our solar system, over 100,000,000 stars in our galaxy, over 100,000,000 galaxies in the known universe. I think the numbers speak for themselvs.

rant over.

everyone will think im mad now.   :help: